Pro 2A Parkland Student Interrogated by Sheriff Deputies

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

rtschl
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Pro 2A Parkland Student Interrogated by Sheriff Deputies

Post by rtschl »

He was interviewed by Tucker Carlson on Fox News tonight: http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/04/24/k ... -officials
Ron
NRA Member

Paladin
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Paladin »

dlh wrote:Why is Israel still sheriff? The guy is grossly incompetent.
:iagree:
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

rtschl

Post by rtschl »

Here is the Broward County Sheriff's officer reporting narrative - and Kyle's comments. If you are on Twitter, you need to follow this kid.

https://twitter.com/KyleKashuv/status/9 ... 2774049792
Ron
NRA Member

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

rtschl wrote:Here is the Broward County Sheriff's officer reporting narrative - and Kyle's comments. If you are on Twitter, you need to follow this kid.

https://twitter.com/KyleKashuv/status/9 ... 2774049792
Apparently a "riffle" is an animate object, like a person or animal since the LEO's report says the "riffle is a friend of Kyles." So they apparently thought this kid posted a video of him shooting his "friend" the "riffle". No wonder the LEO was concerned.

Here's a hint for that SO deputy. Lay off the hallucinogens. At least he wasn't cowering while kids were being slaughtered. That alone makes him above average for this department.

Abraham
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Abraham »

I thought when minors are interrogated by L.E. a parent must be present?

Yes/No?

Was this boys interrogation a farcical attempt by the sheriff to head off another active shooting outrage when the boy did nothing wrong, i.e., no reports about him being a threat to the community as the nut-job shooter had many of, who they L.E., ignored?

So now they attempt to intimidate a good kid while L.E. is pretending to take pro-active action when there's nothing wrong going on?

I think this is the case.

I hope the boy and his Dad get a good lawyer and sue local L.E. for intimidation and what ever else was done wrong to this boy by L.E.

L.E. ludicrously pretending (under the guise of being pro-active L.E.) to prevent another massacre throws their weight around when it doesn't count...This boy wasn't a known threat.

They L.E. were warned repeatedly about the killer and did nothing and now want to stride out as being pro-active...talk about key-stone cops....

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bblhd672 »

So much stupid from lefties in that Twitter thread I had to quit reading it.

I do believe the young man could have used better judgment in posting videos he knew or should have known would alarm his snowflake schoolmates, cause pain to grieving parents and further inflame the gun control people.

Young people, it is not necessary to video and post online everything you do in your life. I don’t understand the younger generations’ desire to be attention whores.

That being said, I hope his parents sue the school and the Coward Country Sheriff Department. Both of those parties bear a large part of the responsibility for what happened in that school. Over compensating now makes them look like even bigger idiots.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

rtschl

Post by rtschl »

bblhd672 wrote:So much stupid from lefties in that Twitter thread I had to quit reading it.

I do believe the young man could have used better judgment in posting videos he knew or should have known would alarm his snowflake schoolmates, cause pain to grieving parents and further inflame the gun control people.

Young people, it is not necessary to video and post online everything you do in your life. I don’t understand the younger generations’ desire to be attention whores.

That being said, I hope his parents sue the school and the Coward Country Sheriff Department. Both of those parties bear a large part of the responsibility for what happened in that school. Over compensating now makes them look like even bigger idiots.
While I don't disagree with you about kids (and adults) posting too much about everything on social media, for the life of me I can not comprehend your statement I highlighted. That same logic means we should shut down this forum because we know it alarms our snowflake friends, families, co-workers and others. Should we go ahead and give up our 2A and 1A rights so as not to offend others?

I'm not trying to attack you, but if you read his post about the range trip, he specifically was posting about his very first experience with a gun and to show support for the 2A. The left is using his anti 2A school mates and he is fighting back to show that not all kids want to give away their unalienable rights. We need more kids like him!
Ron
NRA Member

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

rtschl wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:So much stupid from lefties in that Twitter thread I had to quit reading it.

While I don't disagree with you about kids (and adults) posting too much about everything on social media, for the life of me I can not comprehend your statement I highlighted. That same logic means we should shut down this forum because we know it alarms our snowflake friends, families, co-workers and others. Should we go ahead and give up our 2A and 1A rights so as not to offend others?

I'm not trying to attack you, but if you read his post about the range trip, he specifically was posting about his very first experience with a gun and to show support for the 2A. The left is using his anti 2A school mates and he is fighting back to show that not all kids want to give away their unalienable rights. We need more kids like him!
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

cyphertext

Post by cyphertext »

rtschl wrote:

I get what he is saying... Same reason that I tell my son not to post anything about firearms on his social media. It isn't that he is doing something wrong, but when you are trying to get into colleges. or trying to get scholarships, or land that first job... sometimes the less info that is available about you, the better.

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Flightmare wrote:
rtschl wrote:

If we go through life with the goal of not ever offending anyone, we will lead a truly sad and limited existence.

If seeing a kid firing a gun "causes pain to grieving parents", then I am sorry for those parents. But just like parents who's children died in a car accident and who might be "caused pain" by seeing a teen driving a car, they need to learn to move on with their lives. Maybe they should avoid Twitter accounts of teenagers since some normal activities of those teenagers cause them such grief?

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

cyphertext wrote:
rtschl wrote:

I get what he is saying... Same reason that I tell my son not to post anything about firearms on his social media. It isn't that he is doing something wrong, but when you are trying to get into colleges. or trying to get scholarships, or land that first job... sometimes the less info that is available about you, the better.

Kid's post way too much online, and are much less protective of their privacy than they should be, IMHO.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”