Teacher Spying on Student During Virtual Class Sends Cops to Search 11-Year-Old's Home After Spotting a BB Gun

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Grayling813
Posts in topic: 4

Teacher Spying on Student During Virtual Class Sends Cops to Search 11-Year-Old's Home After Spotting a BB Gun

Post by Grayling813 »

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/p ... un-n518679
A Baltimore County, Md., fifth-grader got a visit from the police after his teacher called to report that she had seen a BB gun on the wall behind the student during a class video call.
What she should have done is refuse to let the police in her home without a search warrant. Neither she nor her son had done anything wrong, but the police invaded and searched the family’s home anyway, albeit politely, poking around for a full 20 minutes, despite the fact that no wrongdoing had been alleged and they had no probable cause to search the home. This was nothing more than an overreaction by a nosy teacher who was spying on her student’s bedroom when she was supposed to be teaching.
Can you imagine if there was something really scary in the background like a Gadsden flag.

puma guy
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Teacher Spying on Student During Virtual Class Sends Cops to Search 11-Year-Old's Home After Spotting a BB Gun

Post by puma guy »

It seems to me in this day and age when government demands you allow public administrators into your home via cameras, we need new laws to prevent the use of those images to persecute and even prosecute individuals. If antifa's are released with no charges after being filmed breaking laws, the notion that virtual school gives carte blanch to the law to invade one's home when no crime has been committed. Of course I'm using logic that is completely opposite of liberal, progressive thought processes. The teacher and administrators should be fired and sued.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

ELB
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Teacher Spying on Student During Virtual Class Sends Cops to Search 11-Year-Old's Home After Spotting a BB Gun

Post by ELB »

My gut reaction is find the meanest litigator in that part of the country and sue the teacher, the principal, and the school.

ETA:
and then you get crap like this:

Rutherford County Schools Tell Parents Not to Monitor Their Child’s Virtual Classrooms
USAF 1982-2005

Topic author
Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

ELB wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:15 am and then you get crap like this:

Rutherford County Schools Tell Parents Not to Monitor Their Child’s Virtual Classrooms
I hate communists....they don't want the parents to know the extent of the indoctrination being pushed onto their children.

Home schooling is the answer for parents concerned about the future of not only their children but the country.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Is this a new police being called to child's house because the teacher saw a bb gun on the wall during an Zoom class or is this the repeat of one a while back?

Topic author
Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

philip964 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:51 am Is this a new police being called to child's house because the teacher saw a bb gun on the wall during an Zoom class or is this the repeat of one a while back?
Oops...yes..sorry I didn't check the date on the PJ Media article.
viewtopic.php?f=94&t=98895&hilit=school

LucasMcCain

Post by LucasMcCain »

I don't have kids. However, my wife sometimes uses Zoom for work. For those of you who do have kids and might be concerned about teachers spying on the background, you can create virtual backgrounds for use with Zoom. I believe other similar programs have similar options. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea these days. If you really want to annoy the teachers, you could always make the entire virtual background the Gadsden flag. :evil2:
I prefer dangerous freedom to safety in chains.

Let's go Brandon.

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

LucasMcCain wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:37 pm I don't have kids. However, my wife sometimes uses Zoom for work. For those of you who do have kids and might be concerned about teachers spying on the background, you can create virtual backgrounds for use with Zoom. I believe other similar programs have similar options. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea these days. If you really want to annoy the teachers, you could always make the entire virtual background the Gadsden flag. :evil2:
I like the way you think!
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

puma guy wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:08 pm
LucasMcCain wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:37 pm I don't have kids. However, my wife sometimes uses Zoom for work. For those of you who do have kids and might be concerned about teachers spying on the background, you can create virtual backgrounds for use with Zoom. I believe other similar programs have similar options. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea these days. If you really want to annoy the teachers, you could always make the entire virtual background the Gadsden flag. :evil2:
I'm thinking a scene out of "The Matrix" when Neo is picking out weapons!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

LucasMcCain

Post by LucasMcCain »

crazy2medic wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:18 pm
puma guy wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:08 pm
I'm thinking a scene out of "The Matrix" when Neo is picking out weapons!
I'd probably play it a little more subtle and use the scene where he takes the red pill. :cool:
I prefer dangerous freedom to safety in chains.

Let's go Brandon.

Topic author
Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

LucasMcCain wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:35 am
I'd probably play it a little more subtle and use the scene where he takes the red pill. :cool:
:thumbs2:

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/mexic ... -call.html

You could play this from a Mexico zoom class.

MaduroBU

Post by MaduroBU »

My camera is never on. If you want to see my face during a call, then we can meet in person or you can try to become a friend of family member.

2farnorth

Post by 2farnorth »

MaduroBU wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:46 pm My camera is never on. If you want to see my face during a call, then we can meet in person or you can try to become a friend of family member.
It is possible for hackers to turn the camera on remotely. That's why I put tape over the eye to preclude it's use.
N5PNZ

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”