Exfil Info: Status of Celebrities, Politicians, & Others Who Said They Would Leave the US

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

The Dude
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Exfil Info: Status of Celebrities, Politicians, & Others Who Said They Would Leave the US

Post by The Dude »

How about we take some of the rafts Cubans use to get here and send these celebrities in the other direction.
ABIDE

HKMike

Re: Exfil Info: Status of Celebrities, Politicians, & Others Who Said They Would Leave the US

Post by HKMike »

RogueUSMC wrote:I see how all of them wanna goto Canada? Why not Mexico? Are they racists?
Excellent point!!!

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

Barbara Streisand's nose will hit Nova Scotia first.

striker55

Post by striker55 »

I felt the same way if Hillary won, I wanted to move to a Caribbean island and collect my social security.

gthaustex
Posts in topic: 2

Post by gthaustex »

Saw on the news that there was supposedly a crash of the Canadian immigration website as the reality of the election set in for some:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 06106.html

Apparently there was a surge of interest / applications to move to New Zealand as well. Moving to another country is not as easy as most of these people think and many are willing to take your tourist money, but want nothing to do with you as a new citizen unless you provide a skill / service that people already there can't do themselves.....

Jusme
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Jusme »

I heard that Chelsea Handler has also backed out. Dang it! :grumble

It's too bad that they only want to hold conservatives to a level of honesty, that doesn't apply to them, or their candidates. :rules:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Dadtodabone

Post by Dadtodabone »

Jusme wrote:I heard that Chelsea Handler has also backed out. Dang it! :grumble

It's too bad that they only want to hold conservatives to a level of honesty, that doesn't apply to them, or their candidates. :rules:
Senator Boxer and her staff convinced her to stay! She'll use the platform her huge tv audience provides her to educate and support women!

:sleep
"Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris!"

Jusme
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Jusme »

Dadtodabone wrote:

Senator Boxer and her staff convinced her to stay! She'll use the platform her huge tv audience provides her to educate and support women!

But her show is only on Netflix. I doubt her audience is as big as she would like to think. :yawn
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Dave2
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Dave2 »

This might've already been posted in another thread, I can't remember.
I am not a lawyer, nor have I played one on TV, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, nor should anything I say be taken as legal advice. If it is important that any information be accurate, do not use me as the only source.

Keith B

Post by Keith B »

Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Ruark

Post by Ruark »

Ruth Ginsburg was planning to resign after HRC got elected, but now she's going to stay on the bench until she becomes a skeleton covered with cobwebs, to prevent Trump from replacing her with a conservative.
-Ruark

Abraham
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Abraham »

becomes...?

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Pawpaw »

Ruark wrote:Ruth Ginsburg was planning to resign after HRC got elected, but now she's going to stay on the bench until she becomes a skeleton covered with cobwebs, to prevent Trump from replacing her with a conservative.
That should only take about 15 minutes.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

sheary

Post by sheary »

Jusme wrote:
Dadtodabone wrote:

But her show is only on Netflix. I doubt her audience is as big as she would like to think. :yawn
They have TV in Canada now.

Alf

Post by Alf »

Return to “Off-Topic”