Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Right2Carry
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Sams Club Membership agreement.

Post by Right2Carry »

I have seen at least two threads that have dealt with stores that want to check reciepts at the door and about harrasing customers. In both of these threads Sams Club was mentioned and I would like to point out that the differance between Sams Club and say Fry's or Best Buy is that Sams Club is a members only Store. Since people purchase a membership they agree to abide by the rules of said club which is different from say going into best buy or fry's where you haven't agreed to abide to any rules.

For those that are interested here is the Members agreement for Sams Club which I beleive gives them the right to check receipts and merchandise at the door. If I am wrong on this I am sure someone will point it out to me. Here is the blurb.

Membership

Membership: Membership is subject to any and all rules adopted by SAM'S CLUB, and these rules may be amended from time to time without notice to or consent by the Member. Sales tax will be charged on Membership where applicable. Memberships may be terminated at SAM'S CLUB discretion. Children and two other guests are welcome in Club, but only Members can make purchases at SAM'S CLUB.

I hope I posted this in the right section if not please move it.
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, an American Soldier doesn't have that problem". — President Ronald Reagan, 1985

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”