EDC Backpack - NIP

Holsters and firearms-related gear and accessories, reloading equipment & supplies, ammo

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
ScubaSigGuy
Posts in topic: 6

EDC Backpack - NIP

Post by ScubaSigGuy »

For sale is the Camelbak Dispatch with the hidden pistol compartment.

This is a great bag for everyday carry, and actually has three different options for concealed carry placement, and will accomadate a full size .45. The bag is new in the plastic and comes with the Antidote 50oz. / 1.5L mil spec hydration reservoir. This bag was designed for the USSS, and retail sale was restricted (ridiculous I know), making this bag relatively hard to come by. IMO this bag is the perfect size, and blends in well for EDC. It will also hold a 15" laptop easily and securely. This is an extremely solid, well thought out bag, and I love mine, I simply have more than I need, so I thought I would share. There are several reviews of this bag online, but please let me know if you have any questions.

I have several of these available, and will update the post when they are all gone.

Condition - Brand New In Plastic
Color - Black very firm
Shipping available at actual cost

For some reason I'm not getting PM's from the forum, so feel free to email me at scubasigguy(at)gmail.com

Only contact me if you are a forum member here. If you happened upon this post doing a Google search, and aren't a forum member, there are some for sale on eBay.

Thanks for looking,

SSG

Here's a couple of quick pictures of the bag. The hidden concealment location shown is one of 3, and it will fit a 5" 1911. There is an internal MOLLE storage area as well.

Last edited by ScubaSigGuy on Wed May 17, 2017 9:40 am, edited 5 times in total.
S.S.G.

"A champion doesn’t become a champion in the ring. He is merely recognized in the ring.The ‘becoming’ happens during his daily routine." Joe Louis

NRA MEMBER

Jose_in_Dallas
Posts in topic: 2

Re: EDC Backpack - NIP

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

I'm interested, where are you located?

Topic author
ScubaSigGuy

Post by ScubaSigGuy »

Jose_in_Dallas wrote:I'm interested, where are you located?
PM sent - DFW
S.S.G.

"A champion doesn’t become a champion in the ring. He is merely recognized in the ring.The ‘becoming’ happens during his daily routine." Joe Louis

NRA MEMBER

Topic author
ScubaSigGuy

Post by ScubaSigGuy »

In case anyone missed it above, I have more of these bags available to anyone interested. I'll update the post when they are all gone.

Maybe I'll post some pictures of what all I carry in mine, which is quite a bit, and it's about 40% full.
S.S.G.

NRA MEMBER

Topic author
ScubaSigGuy

Post by ScubaSigGuy »

A couple of pics posted. Thanks.
S.S.G.

NRA MEMBER

ShaddyVanDaddy
Posts in topic: 3

Post by ShaddyVanDaddy »

Attempted to send PM but I'm newer and may have failed (it appears to be sitting in my Outbox).

All that to say I'm very interested in one, thanks.

carlson1
Posts in topic: 1

Post by carlson1 »

ShaddyVanDaddy wrote:Attempted to send PM but I'm newer and may have failed (it appears to be sitting in my Outbox).

It will set in the outbox until the recipient reads the PM. SigScibaGuy may be out of town, but he is one of the good guys. He will get back with you.

These are great bags by the way.

ShaddyVanDaddy

Post by ShaddyVanDaddy »

carlson1 wrote:
ShaddyVanDaddy wrote:Attempted to send PM but I'm newer and may have failed (it appears to be sitting in my Outbox).

It will set in the outbox until the recipient reads the PM. SigScibaGuy may be out of town, but he is one of the good guys. He will get back with you.

Ah, that makes sense, thanks for the heads up.

Jose_in_Dallas
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

carlson1 wrote:

Ah! The same thing happened to me and I couldn't figure it out.

That being said, I bought a pack from ScubaSigGuy and it was an easy transaction so buy with confidence. And great pack as well, I've been using it as my EDC bag since I bought mine from him a couple of weeks ago.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

Post by bblhd672 »

I also bought one of these from ScubaSigGuy and it is a great backpack. Holds a LOT of stuff!
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Topic author
ScubaSigGuy

Post by ScubaSigGuy »

All PM's responded to. For some reason I'm not getting notifications from the forum.

Feel free to email me at scubasigguy(at)gmail.com
Last edited by ScubaSigGuy on Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
S.S.G.

NRA MEMBER

ShaddyVanDaddy

Post by ShaddyVanDaddy »

Jose_in_Dallas wrote:
carlson1 wrote:
... he is one of the good guys. He will get back with you.

Ah! The same thing happened to me and I couldn't figure it out.

That being said, I bought a pack from ScubaSigGuy and it was an easy transaction so buy with confidence. And great pack as well, I've been using it as my EDC bag since I bought mine from him a couple of weeks ago.
All has proven to be true: ScubaSigGuy is a great guy, communicator and seller; and this backpack is great!

Thank you ScubaSigGuy for an easy transaction and thank you "comment-ers" for the recommendations and encouragement.

Topic author
ScubaSigGuy

Post by ScubaSigGuy »

Last call for forum members. I have more bags, but because of the number of "outsiders" that are contacting me after finding the post in a Google search, I'm going to pull the for sale ad soon. I priced these bags especially for the members here, and a quick search will show you what they were last going for on the market when they were available. Thanks folks!
S.S.G.

NRA MEMBER

Return to “Holsters, Accessories, Reloading Equipment & Supplies”