Three Forks in Dallas - posted?

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

CZp10
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Three Forks in Dallas - posted?

Post by CZp10 »

Bitter Clinger wrote: We picked up a prime cut at Central Market, have a nice bottle of Cabernet, and don't give a tinker's darn about Three Forks or any other over-priced, overly salted steak served in a noisy, crowded dining experience. :waiting:
Off topic, but when my wife switched to cooking steak with a sous vide, they tasted much better. Now my ridiculously finicky kids actually ask for steak night at home.

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Bitter Clinger wrote:We picked up a prime cut at Central Market, have a nice bottle of Cabernet, and don't give a tinker's darn about Three Forks or any other over-priced, overly salted steak served in a noisy, crowded dining experience. :waiting:

How do you really feel? :mrgreen:
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Bitter Clinger »

bblhd672 wrote:
Bitter Clinger wrote:We picked up a prime cut at Central Market, have a nice bottle of Cabernet, and don't give a tinker's darn about Three Forks or any other over-priced, overly salted steak served in a noisy, crowded dining experience. :waiting:

How do you really feel? :mrgreen:
Contented. Especially knowing that I had a better steak and a better bottle of wine at far less cost, don't have to worry abut whether or not my 2A rights will be challenged, and to top it off I won't have to worry about driving home after consuming alcohol. Thanks for asking brother! :tiphat:
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Post by C-dub »

The only time I've been there I ordered the 22oz boneless ribeye with blue cheese crowns, the whipped potatoes, and off the cobb creamed corn. There was no way I was going to finish that ribeye in one setting. The plan all along was to cut it in half and save half for another meal at home. Since it was 22oz I figured for sure that thing would come on it's own plate. :shock:

It was so think, must have been 2-3 inches, and fit on one plate with everything else too. I can fix a fine steak here at home on my Egg or in the oven, but can't even come close to this ribeye at 3-Forks. :drool: :drool: :drool:

There's nothing particularly special about the potatoes, but they are good.

The creamed corn, though, also :drool: .

I only wish I could afford to go there more often.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

A place is either posted or it's not. "Damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead"! (Admiral's Farragut's quote corrupted for today's PC and that is another of today's shame)

TVGuy
Posts in topic: 9

Post by TVGuy »

Can't wait for Al Bernait's North to open on Spring Valley in the old Del Frisco's spot. Two more months!

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”