NRA website

Discussions and announcements related to the NRA.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Kevinf2349
Posts in topic: 2

NRA website

Post by Kevinf2349 »

Is anyone else having trouble getting a response from the the NRA through their website?

I have requested my password twice now so that I can get onto the site and renew my membership and have not had a response.

I wrote an email to them and they told me that they would send me a snail invoice for my membership renewal that email had a post script saying..."Oh by the way did you know you can renew online" (I paraphrase a little there).

So I called the NRA on the telephone on the 1-877-NRA 2000 number, pressed 1 for membership renewals only to be told to call 703-267-1640 which is supposed to be NRA headquarters. I got an answering machine saying nobody was available to take the call but it sadi it was NRA Law Enforcement something or other.

I am at the point of giving up. All I need is my password either sending to me at the registered email, or resetting. Why is that so hard?

It makes me wonder if it is worth all the effort. Someone needs to kicks the webmaster firmly in the seat of the pants. I hate websites that don't work, it make me wonder about the organisation in general.

Rant over.
Glock - When a FTF just isn't an option!

04/24/09 - CHL Class
08/17/09 - Plastic in hand!

NRA & TSRA Member

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.

"Society doesn't have a gun problem; Society has a society problem"

JJVP
Posts in topic: 1

Re: NRA website

Post by JJVP »

Kevinf2349 wrote:Is anyone else having trouble getting a response from the the NRA through their website?

I have requested my password twice now so that I can get onto the site and renew my membership and have not had a response.

I wrote an email to them and they told me that they would send me a snail invoice for my membership renewal that email had a post script saying..."Oh by the way did you know you can renew online" (I paraphrase a little there).

So I called the NRA on the telephone on the 1-877-NRA 2000 number, pressed 1 for membership renewals only to be told to call 703-267-1640 which is supposed to be NRA headquarters. I got an answering machine saying nobody was available to take the call but it sadi it was NRA Law Enforcement something or other.

I am at the point of giving up. All I need is my password either sending to me at the registered email, or resetting. Why is that so hard?

It makes me wonder if it is worth all the effort. Someone needs to kicks the webmaster firmly in the seat of the pants. I hate websites that don't work, it make me wonder about the organisation in general.

Rant over.
You don't need a password to renew or anything else. :confused5

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/renew.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2nd Amendment. America's Original Homeland Security.
Alcohol, Tobacco , Firearms. Who's Bringing the Chips?
No Guns. No Freedom. Know Guns. Know Freedom.

Topic author
Kevinf2349
Posts in topic: 2

Re: NRA website

Post by Kevinf2349 »

:oops:

Thank you, sir :tiphat:

I didn't know that I didn't need to sign in to renew, but that still doesn't totally forgive the 'no repsonse' from a website request. I still would like my to reset my password. :boxing
Glock - When a FTF just isn't an option!

04/24/09 - CHL Class
08/17/09 - Plastic in hand!

NRA & TSRA Member

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.

"Society doesn't have a gun problem; Society has a society problem"

Return to “National Rifle Association”