Reagan County Friends of NRA Banquet July 16

Discussions and announcements related to the NRA.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Kiowa Scout
Posts in topic: 2

Reagan County Friends of NRA Banquet July 16

Post by Kiowa Scout »

Hey everyone, I wanted to inform you that the Reagan County Friends of NRA is having our4th annual Friends of NRA banquet on Saturday July 16. I invite anyone from West Texas or anyone that will be in West Texas to come join us.

Here is a link to buy tickets https://www.friendsofnra.org/EventDocs.aspx?eid=6428

For those of you that may not know, the Friends of NRA, is not tied to the political end of the NRA, we raise funds for shooting sports, law enforcement training and firearms safety. We turn around and award grants each year to the area organizations that request help with their shooting sports, training and safety programs.

Anyone that is interested in helping but will not be able to attend, we are having a pre-event raffle for a custom made Sagebrush Safes gun safe that will include 2 rifles to be given away at the banquet. You do not have to be present to win.

Thanks for you help.

Sincerely,
Bryan A. Lovell
Committee Member
Reagan County Friends of NRA
Last edited by Kiowa Scout on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"They all handle the sword and are expert in war; every man has his sword on his thigh, that fear be not excited in the night" Song of Solomon 3:8

Topic author
Kiowa Scout
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Reagan County Friends of NRA Banquet July 16

Post by Kiowa Scout »

Instead of starting a new thread, I updated this one to announce this year's banquet.
:txflag:
"They all handle the sword and are expert in war; every man has his sword on his thigh, that fear be not excited in the night" Song of Solomon 3:8

Return to “National Rifle Association”