CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Tristor
Posts in topic: 3

Need copy of FAST form for CHL

Post by Tristor »

Howdy all,

I'm prepping to get my CHL. I have my class scheduled and my fingerprinting/photos scheduled through L-1. Unfortunately, L-1's website and form generation is broken. I entered my full name (first, last, middle) and when it created the FAST fingerprinting form it has my name listed as (last, middle, last; i.e. my first name as listed is actually my last name, etc.). I can't seem to find a blank version of the form online anywhere. Can somebody help me out so I can created a corrected copy to submit?

Thanks.

Teamless
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Need copy of FAST form for CHL

Post by Teamless »

For some reason, this is normal when the info is transferred after submitting
It happened to my wife (and others have posted that here as well)

My wife, upon going to L-1, told them, they fixed it there prior to taking the fingerprints
League City, TX
Yankee born, but got to Texas as fast as I could! NRA / PSC / IANAL

Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Tristor wrote:I entered my full name (first, last, middle) and when it created the FAST fingerprinting form it has my name listed as (last, middle, last; i.e. my first name as listed is actually my last name, etc.).
^ Happened to me too.

I just "fixed it" myself at the time using the Firebug add-on in Firefox. I received my plastic in the mail about a month after I submitted it, so I guess "fixing it" worked.

Topic author
Tristor

Post by Tristor »

Alright, well, I guess I'll try explaining it to them when I show up for my appointment on Wednesday. I've just heard some bad things about L-1 and I'm worried they won't fix it.

Teamless
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Teamless »

you will be fine.
dont worry about what you are hearing, just be easy to work with yourself and most people will mirror the attitude that they feel they are receiving
League City, TX
Yankee born, but got to Texas as fast as I could! NRA / PSC / IANAL

Topic author
Tristor

Post by Tristor »

Sorry I didn't update this more quickly. I was fingerprinted and everything went off without a hitch. Took about 5 minutes and they fixed it on the spot. My class is on the 8th of January, and I've been practicing twice a week at the range. I'm now getting perfect scores essentially at 3/7 yards, and close to perfect at 15. I'm grouping everything tightly just high, so some in the bull, some in the 10, and just a few in the 9, with a bit more scatter at 15. I think I'm ready, hopefully it doesn't take too long after I submit my CHL-100 form to get my ID.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”