CHL REVOKED class C misdemeanor sec 42.01

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

C-dub
Posts in topic: 3

Re: CHL REVOKED class C misdemeanor sec 42.01

Post by C-dub »

And then the OP said:
Well, she found out that she couldn't legally prevent me from having a CHL unless i was charge with something so she charged me with the class C under section 42.01.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Ameer
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Ameer »

maltz99 wrote:Does anyone have any ideas for me?
Thanks!
Florida license.
I believe the basic political division in this country is not between liberals and conservatives but between those who believe that they should have a say in the personal lives of strangers and those who do not.

baldeagle

Post by baldeagle »

A-R wrote:I am NOT attempting to question the validity of the OP, but I'm trying to figure a scenario where a CHL firing into another vehicle would be "justified" in an obvious, textbook, black-n-white way. All I can come up with is ...

A) they (vehicle occupants) were firing at the OP
B) the vehicle driver was trying to run you down with vehicle
A while ago in Arlington, TX, a man shot and killed another man who was having sex with the shooter's wife in the lover's truck. Caught in the act, the wife, in order to cover for her infidelity, screamed that the man had just raped her. The lover took off, the husband fired at the fleeing truck several times, and the lover died from a bullet to the head. The wife was convicted of manslaughter. The shooter wasn't charged. http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sectio ... id=5171058" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison
NRA Life Member Texas Firearms Coalition member

tacticool

Post by tacticool »

Ameer wrote:
maltz99 wrote:Does anyone have any ideas for me?
Thanks!
Florida license.
It looks like Arizona is another option. http://www.azdps.gov/Services/Concealed ... ts/Obtain/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Utah might have been an option six months ago but that ship sailed.
When in doubt
Vote them out!

knljr

Post by knljr »

i dunno if it's been said already...but shouldn't YOU have called 911 or the police to report WHY you discharged your weapon, give a report, etc... I can't imagine a situation where I'd draw and fire and NOT file some kind of a report to cover my own rear should something like this happen at some point. Then, it's just your word against hers and there's suspiscion on why you wouldn't have reported it when it first happened if something so horrible was happening that it prompted you to pull your weapon and fire.

If you didn't call immediately, you screwed yourself from the get go.
H&K P30, H&K P7, H&K P2000SK v3, Glock 36, Sig Sauer P238
US Navy 1989-1993 - C-2A Aircrew
Packet Mailed: 10/14
License in Hand: 12/6

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”