need p/t job san antonio area

If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
texaspilgrim
Posts in topic: 2

need p/t job san antonio area

Post by texaspilgrim »

Over thirty yrs. in retail. Stockroom manager, shipping, receiving. Former LEO. Currently basic pistol instructor. Would like part-time work for pocket money and to keep my wife happy. :tiphat:

TxSheepdog
Posts in topic: 1

Re: need p/t job san antonio area

Post by TxSheepdog »

Most of the retail stores will be gearing up for the holidays soon. The pay won't likely be worth your time. I don't know if there is such a thing as a part time retail manager. Some banks are hiring for branch workers, and having an extensive retail background will help with the customer contact aspect of that.
"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace."- Thomas Paine

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Topic author
texaspilgrim
Posts in topic: 2

Post by texaspilgrim »

Thanks man. I was hoping to stay out of retail, but may have to get in it again.

Reloader
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Reloader »

Check with the professional temp agencies, manpower, Snelling, etc. They are crying for part time workers and could lead to full time.
NRA Life Member
NRA Instructor
Amateur radio Instructor, VE KE5LDO
Tarleton State University '74

Return to “Job Board”