Looking for work.

If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Venus Pax
Posts in topic: 2

Looking for work.

Post by Venus Pax »

I'm looking for work in the Beaumont/Pt. Arthur/Orange area. I'm certified to teach special education in grades 6-12, and I have nine years experience. I know openings are scarce, but if you know of any please let me know.

Also, if you know of other jobs available for which I may be qualified, please let me know. I am not limited to the classroom.
"If a man breaks in your house, he ain't there for iced tea." Mom & Dad.

The NRA & TSRA are a bargain; they're much cheaper than the cold, dead hands experience.

Topic author
Venus Pax
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Looking for work.

Post by Venus Pax »

I am still looking, and wanted to bump this for anyone that works in education.
Over the summer, I expanded my field. I'm now an EC-6 Generalist, and my special education certificate is now EC-12.
"If a man breaks in your house, he ain't there for iced tea." Mom & Dad.

The NRA & TSRA are a bargain; they're much cheaper than the cold, dead hands experience.

Reloader
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Reloader »

have you tried subbing? might get your foot in the door.
NRA Life Member
NRA Instructor
Amateur radio Instructor, VE KE5LDO
Tarleton State University '74

MoJo
Posts in topic: 1

Post by MoJo »

Venus Pax try the Vidor ISD, Nederland ISD, PNG ISD, and other small school districts such as WOS, Lumberton, Kountze, Silsbee, Bridge City etc. Avoid the BISD at all costs it is in terrible state right now and there is too much crime in Port Arthur. There are several Christian and Catholic schools in the area that might be good to work for. Are you moving back? If so, you're welcome to come shoot with us any time.
"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason
Texas and Louisiana CHL Instructor, NRA Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection and Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor

Return to “Job Board”