5 Chemical Plant Operator posiitions Available (Pasadena TX

If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Bob Wolff
Posts in topic: 1

5 Chemical Plant Operator posiitions Available (Pasadena TX

Post by Bob Wolff »

The plant where I am Safety, Health, Environmenta, Security & Emergency Response Manager is starting a search for 5 experienced plant operators.
The facility is located in Pasadena TX in the Bayport area (Bay Area Blvd.)

The positions are typical plant operator positions (batch facility) and the work would be rotating 12 hour shifts (Dupont schedule).
We are a small privately held company.

If you areinterested PM me and I will send you the details of where to apply

Bob
NO matter how responsible he seems,
NEVER give your gun to a monkey.

bmodkins

Re: 5 Chemical Plant Operator posiitions Available (Pasadena

Post by bmodkins »

Hello Sir, I'm very interested in the Operator position as a career move for me. I don't have any experience, but I have been trying to get on for some time now. Please tell me how to apply.....could you please send me the info or tell me how to apply by emailing me at: brianmodkins@yahoo.com. Thank you again!

Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Mr. Modkins, good luck, but don't hold your breath in getting this job. I am not associated in any way, but it is my opinion that your approach in the previous comment won't be taken seriously. If you have a CHL or are interested in getting one or even just learning more about it, this is the forum for you.

Plant Operators are responsible for their lives and their coworkers lives every day out there. When the job requirements demand experience, it isn't something to be taken lightly. I would be more afraid in the engine room on a ship or on the ground of a plant with an unqualified coworker than if I was being held at gunpoint by a bad guy.

Anyways, welcome to the forum, I hope you stick around and learn about CHLs from first-hand accounts, and not what you hear about on TV.

grmurp

Post by grmurp »

Bob, I am interested in the Operators positions if they are still available. i have 23 years of chemical plant experience. And i have commissioned 3 of the units I worked at. I am working currently at a pilot plant but would like to go back to plant operations.

Return to “Job Board”