FFL West Houston

FFL's post your location, contact information and transfer fees

Moderator: carlson1

USA1
Posts in topic: 11

Re: FFL West Houston

Post by USA1 »

Sunny45 wrote:I just ordered a blued Taurus OSS .45 from Bud's and used your FFL for the transfer. I also sent you an email about it early this morning. Image
Thank you. Don't forget to mention that you are a forum member so we can give you the discoount. :tiphat:
Glock Armorer - S&W M&P Armorer

Sunny45
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Sunny45 »

USA1 wrote:
Sunny45 wrote:I just ordered a blued Taurus OSS .45 from Bud's and used your FFL for the transfer. I also sent you an email about it early this morning. Image
Thank you. Don't forget to mention that you are a forum member so we can give you the discoount. :tiphat:
Thank you! I sure will. Image

Sunny45
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Sunny45 »

I went to Defensive & Concealed Guns, Inc. this afternoon to pick up the OSS. Jaime called me to let me know it had arrived long before UPS updated the shipping status to DELIVERED. This was the first time I came to the shop and it looked very neat. Jaime was very nice and friendly. He showed me to a desktop PC to fill out the 4473. I bought guns a lot of times but this was the 1st time I ever filled out the 4473 on the computer, it's much more convenient than doing it with a pen. Everything took about 15 mins and I couldn't be happier with the service. This was the most pleasant handgun transfer I've ever had. I really loved the service and the $20 transfer fee that Jaime offers for the forum members. Thank you very much, Jaime!

Just to share my pleasant experience and my 1st impression with Defensive & Concealed Guns with you folks. I definitely will use this gun store for my future firearm purchases. Highly recommended!

gqycougar
Posts in topic: 2

Post by gqycougar »

Got my 2 new handguns from Defensive & Concealed Guns Inc. last week.
Again, it was a very smooth transaction! I highly recommend them!

Thanks! A++++

showtimelinh

Post by showtimelinh »

Picked up my xdm today from Defensive and Concealed Guns. Guys there were extremely friendly and knowledgable. Very smooth transaction. Will definitely be doing more transfers there. Their prices are very good as well.

DoctorW

Post by DoctorW »

My friend used this FFL and said it was very good.

Since I just moved and have to find a new FFL close to my home, so I gave it a try. The transfer was very smooth and the transfer fee was low. The owner surely knows exactly what documents are needed for a non citizen. I am very happy with the transfer and I recommended it to my other friends.

I just ordered another gun and had it shipped to D&C.

tyhust

Post by tyhust »

Dear D&C, I have just used your company as my local transferring FFL for an order and send you an email with the detail. I can not wait getting into your store! :-)

USA1

Post by USA1 »

tyhust wrote:Dear D&C, I have just used your company as my local transferring FFL for an order and send you an email with the detail. I can not wait getting into your store! :-)
Thank you! We look forward to seeing you. :tiphat:

showtimelinh

Post by showtimelinh »

Picked up another FFL tranfer from these guys. Again everything was smooth and quick. Excellent service. Thanks guys!

DoctorW

Post by DoctorW »

Got another transfer completed, a revolver.
Very smooth transaction, again. Thank you!

david8216
Posts in topic: 1

Post by david8216 »

I'm happy to announce my first handgun a Glock26.

Thanks Defensive and Concealed Guns :cheers2: , they handled the FFL transfer and it was a breeze, the staff is knowledgeable and very helpful. They have a competitive FFL transfer rate of $20 if your an active texaschlforum.com member, otherwise $25. The transfer process took less than 20 minutes, everything is done electronically so no more paper forms, which is awesome.

They are at a nice location in west Houston on Memorial near Dairy Ashford and I definitely will use their services for my future transfers and I recommend this place to others.

Thanks Morris for the great customer service,
David.

USA1

Post by USA1 »

david8216 wrote:I'm happy to announce my first handgun a Glock26.

Thanks Defensive and Concealed Guns :cheers2: , they handled the FFL transfer and it was a breeze, the staff is knowledgeable and very helpful. They have a competitive FFL transfer rate of $20 if your an active texaschlforum.com member, otherwise $25. The transfer process took less than 20 minutes, everything is done electronically so no more paper forms, which is awesome.

They are at a nice location in west Houston on Memorial near Dairy Ashford and I definitely will use their services for my future transfers and I recommend this place to others.

Thanks Morris for the great customer service,
David.
Thanks David !

You made a great choice for your first handgun. :thumbs2:

tyhust

Post by tyhust »

Picked up mine last weekend. Very pleasant experience, and definitely will RECOMMEND to my friends!

redhawk12
Posts in topic: 1

Post by redhawk12 »

I got my CZ-82 last week, another very happy customer. I will use Defensive & Concealed Guns for my FFL transfer again.

Thank you

gtgfish

Post by gtgfish »

Hi, I plan to buy an AK74 from atlanticfirearms.com and use you as the FFL dealer, is that ok?

Also, I have CHL license, anything else I have to bring in to pick up my gun? what's the cost?

Can you also let me know your price of Arsenal SGL31?

Many thanks and have a great weekend!

Return to “FFL Holders”