Funniest LEO contact I ever had just minutes ago

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

C-dub
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Funniest LEO contact I ever had just minutes ago

Post by C-dub »

I remember many years ago seeing 3-4 of Irving's finest animal control folks trying to catch and relocate three geese from an intersection to somewhere else. They were near that clock in the landscaping at N. O'Connor Blvd. and the service road for E. John W. Carpenter Fwy. They were trying to concentrate on catching the two female geese, but the male kept attacking them and chasing them off. I was only able to watch for one or two cycles of the light, but it was funny.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Wienerdogtroy
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Funniest LEO contact I ever had just minutes ago

Post by Wienerdogtroy »

WildBill wrote:
jimlongley wrote:Geese can be pretty nasty, maybe someone was being harassed by them.
I have heard that some people have "guard geese" instead of dogs.
My tank of a mountain dog just volunteered to test the mettle of these "guard geese." :tiphat:

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”