Need some help on 7/21 up in Sherman....

If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.

Moderator: carlson1

bigbang
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Need some help on 7/21 up in Sherman....

Post by bigbang »

You might have better luck if you don't mention the SIL.
This is a Glock 40. Fifty Cent. Too Short. All of them talk about a Glock 40. OK?
I'm the only one in this forum fool enough - that I know of - to shoot himself with a Glock 40.

Topic author
The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 9

Post by The Annoyed Man »

bigbang wrote:You might have better luck if you don't mention the SIL.
You mean the SIL who is recovering from a stroke, as I mentioned in my OP?
The Annoyed Man wrote:The son in law had a stroke back in September, and although he's continuing to recover, he's still not very strong, and the four of them are not going to be able to do the heavy lifting of unloading stuff from the trailer.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 9

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I picked our friend up at DFW yesterday, and we had a nice visit with her at our home. Then we drove her up to her daughter's house in Sherman last night, and we got there just a couple of minutes ahead of her husband who had driven the UHAUL truck in from Albuquerque. Couldn't have timed it better.

A couple of days ago I was able to talk my son and one of his friends into helping out, so as it turns out that we won't need any extra help.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “Job Board”