Post by grevengrevs »

Sig test
Happily serving in the USAF.

bigbang
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Test

Post by bigbang »

Glock test
This is a Glock 40. Fifty Cent. Too Short. All of them talk about a Glock 40. OK?
I'm the only one in this forum fool enough - that I know of - to shoot himself with a Glock 40.

chamuiel

Post by chamuiel »

The most decorated undercover officer this country has ever had did that. It was all over U-Tube. Now he can no longer go undercover.:roll:

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

chamuiel wrote:The most decorated undercover officer this country has ever had did that. It was all over U-Tube. Now he can no longer go undercover.:roll:
Wow. No. You're misinformed.

The DEA agent who shot himself in the foot during a 2004 "demonstration" to a classroom full of kids (and some parents) was Lee Paige. Paige was a former Tampa Bay Buccaneers football player turned undercover DEA agent.

He was never, by any longshot of the imagination, "the most decorated undercover officer this country has ever had."

I've never seen any evidence that he had any meaningful commendations at all. He was, in fact, an idiot. He actually sued the DEA over his negligent discharge, and that cost taxpayers two years worth of adjudication time. http://legaltimes.typepad.com/files/paige_ruling.pdf

Not the right Category for this comment, but I couldn't let the comment about "most decorated undercover officer this country has ever had" go unchallenged.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Return to “Test Area”