Thank you.. whomever you are..

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

C-dub
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Thank you.. whomever you are..

Post by C-dub »

nyj wrote:So were you in a hospital or a non 30.06 clinic? Just curious, no criticism. I carried in a post office today...with all of the crap going on lately, it's my personal vow to carry everywhere I am.
I should hope there wouldn't be any criticism from someone that violated federal law by carrying into a post office.

68Charger, glad you're better. I guess, since you were not arrested, that the hospital you were in is not 30.06 posted. That really would have capped your day off. I'm glad it isn't and that you weren't arrested.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
68Charger
Posts in topic: 3

Post by 68Charger »

C-dub wrote:were not arrested, that the hospital you were in is not 30.06 posted. That really would have capped your day off. I'm glad it isn't and that you weren't arrested.
No, the building was not posted 30.06. I checked both entrances before going in way before this incident happened.

As for the knee, It turns out it's a hairline fracture (if even that). I'm doing well and keeping off of it for a while. She said it should heal up and return to normal after some exercising and wrapping it up.
We don't need no stinking badges!

cnovel

Post by cnovel »

It must have been a glock, that's why he gave it back :biggrinjester:

Mine acted up once,, boss thought I had been drinking,,,I guess that is the way you find out if your not a regular Doctor visitor,,although,the visits are much more frequent now !

And of course the blurred sights,,

Caltex

Post by Caltex »

Stress will effect blood sugar levels at the most inconvenient of times. I'm sure you prepared carefully for that day. I had a very close older male friend and could tell his bull was dropping well before he could. The person becomes confused and\or tired, appearing drunk, as they can't balance when standing, then fall, hurt themselves and black out. Their breath will smell very sweet too. I've seen cops treat them as drunks; very disrespectful. And I still carry hard candy with me, just in case I run across someone in your situation. But very glad it worked out for you. Wishing the best for you and your family. Angels are always with us. :)
I don't trust easily, so when I tell you I trust you, don't make me regret it.

Return to “Never Again!!”