First contact on your birthday

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
txhighlander
Posts in topic: 1

First contact on your birthday

Post by txhighlander »

Well today is my birthday and I woke up ready to have a great day. I got up, got dressed, put on my Sig in it's new Remora holster and got the boy up for school. About 7 am I get a call from the boss, I am off to next Tuesday so this is unexpected . The boss tells me that the big truck has been broken into an I need to go meet with the Police. I park the truck a few blocks from the house so I walk down to the truck where the Police are there waiting for me. We exchanged greetings and they ask me to climb into the truck to see what was up. I started to climb up an I felt my shirt pull over my weapon, I stopped and said we need to take care of this first. I handed my drivers licence and chl to the officer and the only thing he ask is if I kept a gun in the truck. It is against company policy so I informed him I didn't. He never did anything else about that. Someone shot thru the passenger's side window and it went thru the drivers side. The truck had been gone thru and, yes this is one of those your not going to believe this( I was there and didn't believe it) nothing was taken. A $ 300 radio was still there among many other things. I guess they got scared off or were just up to malice. Of course it was trying to rain so I had to get the truck to the shop to replace the windows. In the words of my daughter, I just had a terrible day. :grumble on a better note it got better, I got another 10-22 today for my birthday so it made things better. :woohoo
Truth against the world

C-dub

Re: First contact on your birthday

Post by C-dub »

Happy Birthday!!! :party: :thewave
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

RoyGBiv

Re: First contact on your birthday

Post by RoyGBiv »

Happy Birthday.... !!
Could have been worse... Nothing taken, nobody injured.

Go celebrate... It's a holiday weekend just for you.! :cheers2:
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”