reverse LE contact

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
mikedude

reverse LE contact

Post by mikedude »

Contacts go both ways so I have to share a true story.

Don't be the guy that has been drinking that comes up to a uniformed deputy in a bar, saying "I have your back, I have my CHL." :hurry:

The Marshal
Posts in topic: 1

Re: reverse LE contact

Post by The Marshal »

Muahhahaha!

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Post by The Annoyed Man »

mikedude wrote:Contacts go both ways so I have to share a true story.

Don't be the guy that has been drinking that comes up to a uniformed deputy in a bar, saying "I have your back, I have my CHL." :hurry:
Please tell me it wasn't you.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

srothstein

Post by srothstein »

TAM, from the title "reverse contact", I am guessing he was the uniformed deputy.
Steve Rothstein

Topic author
mikedude

Post by mikedude »

The Annoyed Man wrote:

No I was not the subject with the CHL - I was the uniformed deputy. For the record he was given a verbal warning about being stupid as he was not "drunk" yet.

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

mikedude wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:

No I was not the subject with the CHL - I was the uniformed deputy. For the record he was given a verbal warning about being stupid as he was not "drunk" yet.
I suspect you are not the first to issue this warning to him. He has probably been hearing it for years.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
mikedude

Post by mikedude »

C-dub wrote:
mikedude wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:

I suspect you are not the first to issue this warning to him. He has probably been hearing it for years.
I doubt that. I am a pretty good judge of character. I guess I could have hooked him up, turned him in, ect. Stats like that are not good for the CHL program, which I believe in. (I even have one, but I don't need it.) This particular contact was in a different state with VERY Stringent CHL laws and he would have lost it, no question. I think the lecture was more justified.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Post by The Annoyed Man »

mikedude wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:

Thank you. I did not know at the time you posted the OP that you are an LEO.....hence my response.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”