Finding teachers CHL's

This sub-forum will open for posting on Sept. 1, 2012.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

JSThane
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Finding teachers CHL's

Post by JSThane »

Fingerprints DO change, usually as a result of wear and tear. As far as I know, the patterns you are born with will not change on their own, but injury and damage can and do alter them, sometimes considerably. Nicks and cuts that heal unevenly will alter the fingerprint, sometimes dramatically. And people that work with bricks and cement are usually the worst for a fingerprint taker; the constant wear of the rough surfaces will actually remove the print completely, given enough time.

Requiring a new set of fingerprint cards for each renewal really isn't all that unreasonable given the circumstances.

jmra
Posts in topic: 6

Post by jmra »

JSThane wrote:Fingerprints DO change, usually as a result of wear and tear. As far as I know, the patterns you are born with will not change on their own, but injury and damage can and do alter them, sometimes considerably. Nicks and cuts that heal unevenly will alter the fingerprint, sometimes dramatically. And people that work with bricks and cement are usually the worst for a fingerprint taker; the constant wear of the rough surfaces will actually remove the print completely, given enough time.

Requiring a new set of fingerprint cards for each renewal really isn't all that unreasonable given the circumstances.
That's the point. DPS does not require a new set of prints each time. Finger prints changing has nothing to do with DPS not accepting finger prints already on file with another state agency.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

JSThane
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by JSThane »

jmra wrote: Finger prints changing has nothing to do with DPS not accepting finger prints already on file with another state agency.

Okay, I totally missed that part. I claim decaffeination as a defense; slept in, and just now finished my first cup. :yawn

Return to “2013 Texas Legislative Session”