Meet the Press Interview

Discussions and announcements related to the NRA.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Purplehood
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Meet the Press Interview

Post by Purplehood »

XinTX wrote:
koconcept wrote:
C-dub wrote:Another thing that I constantly notice with liberals as that they say, "You have to admit" or "You have to ..." something. I conservative always asks if another person can admit to or agree on something. I think the next time some like that tells me I have to admit to something I will just flat stop them and tell them I don't have to admit to anything and point out what they are doing. :nono:

Its the authoritarian in them they cant help it. They also like to talk over people during a debate and resort to threats and name calling like piers morgan. I had a couple of conversations with people this week one of them is a self proclaimed liberal democrat that my wife is friends with. I usually asked if defending ones life is a fundamental natural right if they answer no then the conversation is over cause i know they are devoid of reason.
They have no logic. All they can do is read from their play book, Rules for Radicals ( http://www.amazon.com/dp/0679721134/?ta ... ogcgf2nl_e. They're so conditioned in this (even without having read it) that it's just reflex action.
That play book would work rather well for anyone. Conservatives just choose not to use it.
Life NRA
USMC 76-93
USAR 99-07 (Retired)
OEF 06-07

daveboyd
Posts in topic: 1

Post by daveboyd »

We prefer to depend on logic, facts and common sense. Too bad it isn't so common these days.

Purplehood
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Purplehood »

daveboyd wrote:We prefer to depend on logic, facts and common sense. Too bad it isn't so common these days.
Have you read the book? Know thy enemy. Regardless, it is a useful primer for anyone that wants to generate change. It is up to the user to determine what that change actually entails.
Life NRA
USMC 76-93
USAR 99-07 (Retired)
OEF 06-07

Return to “National Rifle Association”