Gun stores that don't allow CHL carry

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Gun stores that don't allow CHL carry

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

We should plan a field trip to his shop. We could all just go in there and irritate him until he does something stupid. :mrgreen:

SecedeTX
Posts in topic: 1

Post by SecedeTX »

Rugrash wrote:We welcome CHL holders at our shop (Primary Arms in Pearland, TX). I know for a fact that alot of my repeat customers carry and that actually makes me feel safer.

Rug
Primary Arms is an awesome shop. Great customer service, good selection, and CHL friendly. Can't say enough about them.
"Do or Do Not, there is no try" -- Yoda

Topic author
texanjoker

Post by texanjoker »

wgoforth wrote:
Jaguar wrote:
tommyg wrote:I have heard stories about Merles in Granbury Avoid this place like a plague
Y'all are making me want to go. Curiosity killed the cat, and all that stuff. :biggrinjester:
Just don't get creeped out! He sits behind a 2-way mirror watching his computer screen showing the security cameras inside and outside his store. He is a loon. Don't tell him you have a CHL or he will start telling you how stupid you are.
I'll bet he has a CHL... "rlol"

wgoforth
Posts in topic: 11

Post by wgoforth »

texanjoker wrote:
wgoforth wrote:
Jaguar wrote:
tommyg wrote:I have heard stories about Merles in Granbury Avoid this place like a plague
Y'all are making me want to go. Curiosity killed the cat, and all that stuff. :biggrinjester:
Just don't get creeped out! He sits behind a 2-way mirror watching his computer screen showing the security cameras inside and outside his store. He is a loon. Don't tell him you have a CHL or he will start telling you how stupid you are.
I'll bet he has a CHL... "rlol"
After he ranted that you can carry on your person without a CHL, but that a CHL just limits where you can carry, he went on to tell me about a cop arresting him for not having a CHL but he showed them the state constitution and they let him go. He also said that there is no such thing as concealed carry, that carry means your holding it and therefore we're all just stupid....
NRA Life Member
NRA Instructor for Refuse To Be A Victim
Instructor of Basic, Advanced and Defensive Handgun, CHL
http://www.castlekeepservices.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Crossfire

Post by Crossfire »

03Lightningrocks wrote:We should plan a field trip to his shop. We could all just go in there and irritate him until he does something stupid. :mrgreen:
It's not a good idea to harass crazy people with guns. Things could go very badly.
Texas LTC Instructor, FFL, IdentoGO Fingerprinting Partner
http://www.Crossfire-Training.com

rp_photo
Posts in topic: 3

Post by rp_photo »

I was in Tactical Firearms in Katy Yesterday, where a sign at the door said to the effect:

Weapons must be cleared and unloaded other than CHL's, who are to keep their weapons concealed.

Seemed reasonable to me.
CHL since 2/2011
Glock 26, S&W 442, Ruger SP101 .357 3",
S&W M&P 40, Remington 870 Express 12 ga 18"

rp_photo

Post by rp_photo »

MegaWatt wrote: Sounds like Ol' Merle is too incompetent to work on anybody's gun and too dumb to run a gun store. Maybe he should become a florist or something. :lol:
Has he ever asked customers to squeal like a pig?
CHL since 2/2011

E.Marquez
Posts in topic: 4

Post by E.Marquez »

Crossfire wrote:
03Lightningrocks wrote:We should plan a field trip to his shop. We could all just go in there and irritate him until he does something stupid. :mrgreen:
It's not a good idea to harass crazy people with guns. Things could go very badly.
Perhaps :tiphat:

But never the less highly entertaining :biggrinjester:
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

rp_photo

Post by rp_photo »

Ol' Merle is a living example of how the "sophisticated" Liberals from the east and west coasts love to stereotype Southerners and Texans.
CHL since 2/2011

wgoforth

Post by wgoforth »

rp_photo wrote:Ol' Merle is a living example of how the "sophisticated" Liberals from the east and west coasts love to stereotype Southerners and Texans.
I would say.... or some kind of mountain man from Montana or the like.
NRA Life Member
http://www.castlekeepservices.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

E.Marquez wrote:
Crossfire wrote:
Perhaps :tiphat:

But never the less highly entertaining :biggrinjester:
:mrgreen:

dcbrown

Post by dcbrown »

wgoforth wrote:
rp_photo wrote:Ol' Merle is a living example of how the "sophisticated" Liberals from the east and west coasts love to stereotype Southerners and Texans.

:nono: Nah, he is not from Montana. With that attitude, he more than likely would not of lived long enough to get out of Montana. :fire For what it is worth, I was raised in Montana.

wgoforth

Post by wgoforth »

dcbrown wrote:
wgoforth wrote:

:nono: Nah, he is not from Montana. With that attitude, he more than likely would not of lived long enough to get out of Montana. :fire For what it is worth, I was raised in Montana.
I mean more the Appearance... he has some kind of moccasin looking book, brown leather looking pants, big suspenders that he had knife sheaths attached up and down. Big round uncreased/unrolled cowboy hat. It was a mountain man kind of look.
NRA Life Member

dcbrown

Post by dcbrown »

wgoforth wrote:
dcbrown wrote:
wgoforth wrote:

I mean more the Appearance... he has some kind of moccasin looking book, brown leather looking pants, big suspenders that he had knife sheaths attached up and down. Big round uncreased/unrolled cowboy hat. It was a mountain man kind of look.

He is just a wanna be something... what that something is, we probably do not want to know. That wanna be "mountain man" look is getting popular with the people that have no idea what a mountain man looks like. :lol::

AggieMike

Post by AggieMike »

I hope enough people saw this thread to avoid the place! That said kind of makes me want to go in there and pick out about 5 of his highest end weapons say I'll take em all and then say no, I'd rather do business somewhere else.
I don't carry my 40 all the time, just when I leave my home!

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”