Texans by 3?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Wodathunkit
Posts in topic: 3

Texans by 3?

Post by Wodathunkit »

I don't know if it is eternal optimism or blind loyalty, but I think they live for another week after today.
"Character is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking" - J.C. watts Jr.
CHL since Jan. 2013
53 days mailbox to mailbox.

Posts in topic: 1

Re: Texans by 3?

Post by 77346 »

I really hope it's by more than 3... else they're in real trouble for next week. They've lost a step -or two- so would be nice if they could win by double-digits and gain some confidence back. This won't be easy... the Bengals started the season kinda slow at 3-5, but were 7-1 on their last eight... including a win at Pittsburgh and at home against the Ravens.

Go Texans!
Alex
NRA Benefactor Life & TSRA Life Member
Bay Area Shooting Club Member
CHL since 7/12 | 28 days mailbox-to-mailbox

SpringerFan

Post by SpringerFan »

They are in trouble next week regardless. Hoping for the best, but their play of late has been pathetic. Maybe Gary figured it out. GO TEXANS!!!
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."
Col. Jeff Cooper

Topic author
Wodathunkit

Post by Wodathunkit »

SpringerFan wrote:They are in trouble next week regardless. Hoping for the best, but their play of late has been pathetic. Maybe Gary figured it out. GO TEXANS!!!
:iagree:
"Character is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking" - J.C. watts Jr.
CHL since Jan. 2013

Topic author
Wodathunkit

Post by Wodathunkit »

This might be a real high scoring affair (3-0 end of Q1)
CHL since Jan. 2013

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 2

Post by anygunanywhere »

Just checked ESPN and it looks like they might survive.

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

texanjoker

Post by texanjoker »

GREAT game... I haven't watched many this season due to work and am enjoying this one..back to the bbq.... : :cheers2:

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 2

Post by anygunanywhere »

texanjoker wrote:GREAT game... I haven't watched many this season due to work and am enjoying this one..back to the bbq.... : :cheers2:
I'm warming up the grill for some sausage from Flatonia and then a nice ribeye.

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Looks like they are doing better than some of you thought they would. As soon as it's over we're headed out for some fajitas.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Ericstac

Post by Ericstac »

C-dub wrote:Looks like they are doing better than some of you thought they would. As soon as it's over we're headed out for some fajitas.

What? That game was horrible. We will not win with field goals against New England. We have to get into the end zone every time and yesterday's game proved we can't do it. Hopefully they figure it out this week. We have been drilling the end zone all year long up until the last few games so hopefully we can get back to our roots and bust an upset on New England.

And I say "we" because I'm a PSL owner since day one and feel like I'm part of this team. :patriot:

Go TEXANS!!!

Return to “Off-Topic”