Please delete. Thanks

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Gameover
Posts in topic: 3

Please delete. Thanks

Post by Gameover »

I'm looking to buy another gun safe, if you have one your willing to part with please let me know. I'm needing it mainly for ammo storage so it doesn't have to be the best top of the line safe, just not something that can be popped open with a screw driver.

If all else fails I'll probably buy the big horn safe from Costco for 569, any thoughts on that?
Last edited by Gameover on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Question everything

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 1

Re: WTB GUN Safe (DFW)

Post by Beiruty »

I have the costco one that you mentioned. It is above average safe with a lot of freebies like integrated door pockets. However, I run out of space in a year or so. :mrgreen:
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

cyphur
Posts in topic: 2

Post by cyphur »

Gameover wrote:I'm looking to buy another gun safe, if you have one your willing to part with please let me know. I'm needing it mainly for ammo storage so it doesn't have to be the best top of the line safe, just not something that can be popped open with a screw driver.

If all else fails I'll probably buy the big horn safe from Costco for 569, any thoughts on that?
I am about to move, and will need a gun safe immediately thereafter. I too would love to get some feedback on that safe, that is a nice price point. Anyone have a link to a spec sheet?

Also, did you see that at the Southlake Costco or elsewhere?

Topic author
Gameover

Post by Gameover »

cyphur wrote:
Gameover wrote:I'm looking to buy another gun safe, if you have one your willing to part with please let me know. I'm needing it mainly for ammo storage so it doesn't have to be the best top of the line safe, just not something that can be popped open with a screw driver.

I am about to move, and will need a gun safe immediately thereafter. I too would love to get some feedback on that safe, that is a nice price point. Anyone have a link to a spec sheet?

Also, did you see that at the Southlake Costco or elsewhere?
They don't carry it in stores unless someone returns it to one. If you go on there website it will have all the spec's. Right now its 200off which puts it at that price but they could go on sale often for all I know.
Question everything

goofygrin

Post by goofygrin »

The Frisco Costco had that safe on the floor (well under a shelf on the floor) the last time I was in there (around Christmas) if you wanted to go take a look.

It looked nice, but I think if you buy online they'll drop it off at your house for you ;)

cyphur
Posts in topic: 2

Post by cyphur »

goofygrin wrote:The Frisco Costco had that safe on the floor (well under a shelf on the floor) the last time I was in there (around Christmas) if you wanted to go take a look.

It looked nice, but I think if you buy online they'll drop it off at your house for you ;)
I was always eyeing a Cannon since they were reasonably priced but for $150 less this one looks like a heck of a deal.

Houpilot2001

Post by Houpilot2001 »

I know you are looking on the cheap, but if you or anyone you know is looking for a great company check out Vaultprousa.com. I am working as a sales manager for them and can answer any questions yall might have.

Topic author
Gameover

Post by Gameover »

Just bought the smaller winchester executive safe from costco. Its a lot smaller then the big horn but half the price. I think it will be perfect for what I need it to do. :mrgreen:
Question everything

Return to “Closed Items”