Bang! Bang! I'm dead! :-)))

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

DocV
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Bang! Bang! I'm dead! :-)))

Post by DocV »

DLBConductor wrote: ... However, over 40 years in academe has programmed me to be non-confrontational. ...
Confrontation is more characteristic of mathematicians. :biggrinjester:

The last time I was flagged at the local Academy I asked the customer if she intended to shoot me. That motivated her male companion to start what can be best described as an educational session.

Topic author
DLBConductor
Posts in topic: 3

Post by DLBConductor »

DocV wrote:...The last time I was flagged at the local Academy I asked the customer if she intended to shoot me. That motivated her male companion to start what can be best described as an educational session.
Good for you. I would like to have been there.
[12/10/2011: CHL Class - 100 Written and 240 Range][01/14/2012: Plastic - 31 Days!]
[NRA Life Member][TSRA Life Member][CHL]

Abraham
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Abraham »

Many people haven't the vaguest idea about proper gun handling, but they've watched a lot of movies...

When it comes to guns being handed to customers at stores, I would like to hear tall clerks provide a bit of advise along the lines of: Don't point it at anyone or yourself and keep your finger off the trigger at all times.

If this offends the customer, too bad...gun handling is serious business.

Return to “Off-Topic”