Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Allen, or any North Dallas

Post by misterguns »

Mister Guns

6113 Wilmington Drive
Frisco, TX 75035.
Mistergunstx@gmail.com
214-901-7429

Basically I am at Coit and 121.

I am super fast to respond and will work with you at odd hours.

Fees 20.00 to receive.

Give me a call!

C-dub
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Allen, or any North Dallas

Post by C-dub »

Welcome to the forum Mr. Guns.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

bagman45
Banned
Posts in topic: 4

Post by bagman45 »

Hey Mr. Guns,
You're close to me; do you discounts for CHL's??

baldeagle
Posts in topic: 1

Post by baldeagle »

Unfortunately your post is a rule 13 violation. You should have read the forum rules before posting.
The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison
NRA Life Member Texas Firearms Coalition member

bagman45
Banned

Post by bagman45 »

Huh?? My question was would he discount his FFL transfer fee ($20 per gun) for CHL holders, like some other FFL's on the forum do (they charge $10 per gun). How does that violate "rule 13"?? Sorry if I missed something here....

bagman45
Banned

Post by bagman45 »

Just re-read my post; was supposed to say "do you do discounts". My crappy keyboard lags and sometimes I get frustrated and miss typos. Are you reacting to the "discounts" wording? If so, please ask what I meant before attacking me. I know I'm new on the forum, but that doesn't mean I'm here to be disrespectful to anyone. I've posted a bit in the past; look them up. I'm a CHL and firearm lover like everyone here. Chill out, man.

RottenApple
Posts in topic: 3

Post by RottenApple »

bagman45 wrote:Just re-read my post; was supposed to say "do you do discounts". My crappy keyboard lags and sometimes I get frustrated and miss typos. Are you reacting to the "discounts" wording? If so, please ask what I meant before attacking me. I know I'm new on the forum, but that doesn't mean I'm here to be disrespectful to anyone. I've posted a bit in the past; look them up. I'm a CHL and firearm lover like everyone here. Chill out, man.
He's referring to the OP who only has 1 post (this one).

Keith B
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Keith B »

baldeagle wrote:Unfortunately your post is a rule 13 violation. You should have read the forum rules before posting.
Rule 13 does not appy to FFL's listing their services for providing transfers.
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

RottenApple

Post by RottenApple »

Keith B wrote:
baldeagle wrote:Unfortunately your post is a rule 13 violation. You should have read the forum rules before posting.
I was wondering about that, Keith. But even though it's not technically a Rule #13 violation, I don't think it's right for someone to sign up just to post their services and then walk away (as of this post, the OP has only posted once). How is that any different than someone signing up, posting a gun and/or accessories for sale, and then never coming back?

Perhaps a review of Rule #13 is in order to include situation like this?

Keith B
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Keith B »

RottenApple wrote:
Keith B wrote:
I was wondering about that, Keith. But even though it's not technically a Rule #13 violation, I don't think it's right for someone to sign up just to post their services and then walk away (as of this post, the OP has only posted once). How is that any different than someone signing up, posting a gun and/or accessories for sale, and then never coming back?

Perhaps a review of Rule #13 is in order to include situation like this?
Nope. We feel this is a service to our members and only applies to FFL's willing to do transfers. Other commercial vendors and Instructors must meet rule 13.
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

RottenApple

Post by RottenApple »

Keith B wrote:Nope. We feel this is a service to our members and only applies to FFL's willing to do transfers. Other commercial vendors and Instructors must meet rule 13.
Thank you for answering, Keith. Can't ask for a more succinct answer than that. Obviously y'all have considered this question before. :tiphat:

bagman45
Banned

Post by bagman45 »

OK guys, sorry to be a bit prickly, but read rule 13 and had no idea it was aimed at OP. Will go seek a beverage now.... :oops:

Return to “FFL Holders”