Please forgive me if this is not the right place to post this but I wanted to gauge other members position on the merits of donating to the national Republican Party. NRCC has been sending me a flurry of emails lately warning me that my membership is about lapse (I am no longer sending money their way must have been their first clue). I have to say that I am quite fed up with Congress as a whole, but particularly with Republican leadership in the Houses. Please see my response below and let me know if you think my response was warranted in your opinion. Thanks.
Director at NRCC,
Thank you for your emails reminding me that my NRCC membership is about to lapse. It is important for you and the NRCC to understand that it is about to purposefully lapse for some very good reasons.
The Republican Congress majority in both Houses has been so unbelievably ineffective in countering the utter insanity of the Democratic Party and the current White House Administration that their performance borders on complete incompetency if not outright collusion. Until such time as the Republican Party can field a credible leadership team in the Houses of Congress that is true to the Constitution of the United States, staunchly defends conservative values, is competent and capable, and has the unwavering will to fight for upholding the rule of law, the liberty of citizens and legal residents, and the rights of the unborn, the NRCC will never, and I do mean never, see another red cent of my money voluntarily given to them to squander.
Please expunge my name completely from all NRCC calling, email, and contact lists and also any lists belonging to other organizations that might even be remotely associated with collecting funds for the Republican Party. Going forward, I will directly support only Tea Party candidates who have proven their mettle and who meet and strive to exceed the requirements for my support that I have previously stated.
And just in case you're interested... Ted Cruz has my complete support as my chosen candidate for President. I will do anything that is legally, ethically, and morally correct to help him win the Oval Office in 2016.
Thank you in advance for understanding my position on this matter.
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- ↳ Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions
- ↳ Test Area
- ↳ Technical Tips, Questions & Discussions (Computers & Internet)
- Resources & Links
- ↳ CHL Checklist
- ↳ Government resources & CHL-related links
- ↳ DPS Updates
- National Rifle Association, Texas Firearms Coalition & Good Guys United
- ↳ National Rifle Association
- ↳ Texas Firearms Coalition
- ↳ Good Guys United
- ↳ General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion
- ↳ General Texas CHL Discussion
- ↳ Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues
- ↳ Rifles & Shotguns
- ↳ New to CHL?
- ↳ The "Waiting Room"
- ↳ Other States
- ↳ Shooting Ranges
- ↳ Reloading Forum
- ↳ Never Again!!
- ↳ Competitive Shooting
- ↳ Hunting Photos
- ↳ Books & Videos
- ↳ Off-Topic
- ↳ Ladies
- ↳ Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!
- ↳ Holsters & Accessories
- ↳ LEO Contacts & Bloopers
- ↳ "How To" Tips
- ↳ Job Board
- ↳ Camp's Corner
- ↳ Prayer Requests & Updates
- ↳ The Crime Blotter
- ↳ Self-Defense Reports
- ↳ Training & Practice
- Instructors , Classes and Training
- ↳ LTC Class Schedules & Locations
- ↳ Basic & Advanced Training (Non-LTC)
- ↳ Past Classes
- ↳ Instructors' Corner
- ↳ General
- Market: Buy, Sell, Trade - Please check the minimum posting requirements in Forum Rule 13
- ↳ Holsters, Accessories, Reloading Equipment & Supplies
- ↳ Firearms
- ↳ FFL Holders
- ↳ Closed Items
- ↳ Commercial Vendor Bargains and Deal
- ↳ Non-Firearm related items
- Community Service Announcements
- ↳ General Announcements
- ↳ Animal Rescue
- ↳ Prior Year TexasCHLforum Days
- ↳ 2012 TexasCHLforum Day at PSC
- ↳ 2010 TexasCHLforum Day at PSC
- ↳ 2009 TexasCHLforum Day at PSC
- ↳ TexasCHLforum Day at PSC 2008
- ↳ Feedback - 2007 TexasCHLforum Day at PSC
- ↳ 2007 TexasCHLforum Day
- ↳ General Legislative Discussions
- ↳ 2019 Texas Legislative Session
- ↳ Governor's Abbott's "School and Firearm Safety Action Plan"
- ↳ Crimes on Campus
- ↳ Prior Session: 2005 - 2017
- ↳ 2015 Legislative Session
- ↳ 2013 Texas Legislative Session
- ↳ 2013 Calls-To-Action
- ↳ 2011 Texas Legislative Session
- ↳ 2009 Texas Legislative Session
- ↳ 2007 Texas Legislative Session
- ↳ 2005 Texas Legislative Session
- ↳ Goals for 2007
- ↳ Concealed Carry on College Campuses
- ↳ 2017 Texas Legislative Session
- ↳ 2017 Legislative Wish List
- ↳ Federal
- ↳ Prior Year Elections
- ↳ 2012 Texas & Federal Elections
- ↳ Texas - 2008
- ↳ Federal - 2008
- ↳ 2014 Elections