"Now I have to lock my door because I don't know what she is going to do"
This is the ultimate in paranoia. Not trusting your daughter? Heck, I bought all 4 daughters their first handgun with hollowpoints.
Search found 4340 matches
- Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:28 am
- Forum: General Texas CHL Discussion
- Topic: Irresponsible dog owner
- Replies: 45
- Views: 3816
I am so sorry that you are having to go through this ordeal. It is sad that someone adopts a dog and then either through training or neglect, allow them to become aggressive toward others other than for protection purposes. That is the definition of irresponsible. Couple of side notes here: (1) we h...
- Fri May 17, 2019 8:44 am
- Forum: General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion
- Topic: Proud Pawpaw (sorry Pawpaw, I am also called that)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 229
This may or may not be the place for this so Mods, please move if not. Last year you may remember me posting about my grand daughter and I taking some out of staters shooting after a bowling tournament. This is kind of a follow up on that post. 1st for the proud Pawpaw portion--She was accepted to V...
- Thu May 09, 2019 7:06 pm
- Forum: The Crime Blotter
- Topic: CA: ATF and police raid home and seize 1000 guns and lots of rounds of ammunition
- Replies: 8
- Views: 469
I am pretty certain they were outlawed in CA but not so much by federal government. So why was ATF involved? Wouldn’t this be a state charge and not federal?
- Thu May 09, 2019 6:52 pm
- Forum: Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions
- Topic: Finally! I just got in. Board been down ALLLLL Day??
- Replies: 13
- Views: 571
Yay, we back up. Had withdrawals