Search found 179 matches
- Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:43 am
- Forum: General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion
- Topic: Parkerized Springfield 1911 Defender
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1089
I have the same manufacture in the 5" version. It's not my carry weapon, but it have seen any issues with my finish. I do keep it lubed when stored.
- Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:08 pm
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: Today in Trump's new term as President
- Replies: 3646
- Views: 208494
- Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:03 pm
- Forum: Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues
- Topic: Female gun ownership and the rise of fashionable "carrywear"
- Replies: 23
- Views: 1006
Hosting our 5th year ladies day shot at our club. I am not aware of any other private clubs in Texas that offer a free all day event for women only. I am glad that our club choose to invest and promote shooting sports for women.
- Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:52 am
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: Yup... I'm officially a gun nut.
- Replies: 17
- Views: 833
I know how much rifle and pistol powder, primers and bullets I have. Only God knows how much brass I have. 5 gallon buckets are every where. My next venture is 50 gallon drums for brass storage.
- Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:05 pm
- Forum: General Legislative Discussions
- Topic: Texas Gun Rights dot org
- Replies: 9
- Views: 848
There is some bad press about this guy lately. Read something about him driving to 3 state Republican lawmakers homes and prompting state troopers to monitor the home of the speakers family. An associate of mine is a state trooper working on a task force with the FBI. I will ask him the next time I ...
- Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:25 am
- Forum: General Texas CHL Discussion
- Topic: Cabelas 30 day policy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 595
A friend of mine's daughter was raped and she decided to purchase a firearm. Went to Cabela's and filled out the paperwork. An issue that happened when she was 19 (40 now) popped up on the system. Normally, after the 7 day wait the firearm is released if there is not a "No". Correct me if I am wrong...
- Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:22 pm
- Forum: Never Again!!
- Topic: Suspect accused of Deep Ellum assault could face more serious charges
- Replies: 32
- Views: 2513
DALLAS - A woman assaulted in Deep Ellum this week retained an attorney who says the suspect should be facing more serious charges. Video from a bystander caught part of what happened, including what appeared to be a gun in the suspect's right hand. http://www.fox4news.com/news/suspect-accused-of-d...