I received this email from an online course provider:
My name is Kevin Knapp and I am a Texas DPS certified provider for online LTC training. My wife and I own and operate HandgunLicense.com and I have lived in Texas my entire life. I've been an online provider for driver education and CDL training for over 14 years.
I am excited to expand into the handgun training business and hope that what I have to offer you and your business will be an exciting new way for you to generate additional revenue.
As you may know, the state of Texas now allows for online training if the student uses a certified Texas provider. HandgunLicense.com is fully certified by the state of Texas (DPS #02667080). I am certified under Texas GC 411.188 and GC 411.190 to administer the LTC Online Course (classroom instruction only).
We expect handgun training to take off just like drivers education did back 10 years ago. We are excited about the future and would like to tell you about partnership opportunities between your company and HandgunLicense.com.
We refer to our learning style as Online Hybrid. This means that the student will get all the basic information about the laws, safety, dispute resolution and storage from the online course and then when they require the most important part of the training, the range training and proficiency test, we will push them to you and your talent and experience.
Electronic Learning is a viable and valuable tool and I hope you will take the time to view the sample demonstration I have attached.
Click here to sign up for our Affiliate Program and an application to join our team. Please review it and give me a call if you have any questions. Just a couple of things to leave you with.
To be a part of this program will cost you nothing.
We will pay you 25% of the cost of the course for those students you send to us.
We will send students in your area to you for free.
You would be freed up on your regular training days to take on more students for the range portion.
Your students will never have to wait to take the classroom training.
You will beat your competitors to the punch.
You will establish your business as technical friendly.
You will make more money.
This is a great opportunity for this industry. More people than ever before will get their LTC because of companies like yours and mine. Let’s partner up and teach people the proper way to handle a gun in Texas.
Thanks for your time.
It looks like he is not a Texas LTC Instructor is just going to put together the course.
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- ↳ Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions
- ↳ Test Area
- ↳ Technical Tips, Questions & Discussions (Computers & Internet)
- Resources & Links
- ↳ CHL Checklist
- ↳ Government resources & CHL-related links
- ↳ DPS Updates
- National Rifle Association, Texas Firearms Coalition & Good Guys United
- ↳ National Rifle Association
- ↳ Texas Firearms Coalition
- ↳ Good Guys United
- ↳ General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion
- ↳ General Texas CHL Discussion
- ↳ Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues
- ↳ Rifles & Shotguns
- ↳ New to CHL?
- ↳ The "Waiting Room"
- ↳ Other States
- ↳ Shooting Ranges
- ↳ Reloading Forum
- ↳ Never Again!!
- ↳ Competitive Shooting
- ↳ Hunting Photos
- ↳ Books & Videos
- ↳ Off-Topic
- ↳ Ladies
- ↳ Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!
- ↳ Holsters & Accessories
- ↳ LEO Contacts & Bloopers
- ↳ "How To" Tips
- ↳ Job Board
- ↳ Camp's Corner
- ↳ Prayer Requests & Updates
- ↳ The Crime Blotter
- ↳ Self-Defense Reports
- ↳ Training & Practice
- Instructors , Classes and Training
- ↳ LTC Class Schedules & Locations
- ↳ Basic & Advanced Training (Non-LTC)
- ↳ Past Classes
- ↳ Instructors' Corner
- ↳ General
- Market: Buy, Sell, Trade - Please check the minimum posting requirements in Forum Rule 13
- ↳ Holsters, Accessories, Reloading Equipment & Supplies
- ↳ Firearms
- ↳ FFL Holders
- ↳ Closed Items
- ↳ Commercial Vendor Bargains and Deal
- ↳ Non-Firearm related items
- Community Service Announcements
- ↳ General Announcements
- ↳ Animal Rescue
- ↳ Prior Year TexasCHLforum Days
- ↳ 2012 TexasCHLforum Day at PSC
- ↳ 2010 TexasCHLforum Day at PSC
- ↳ 2009 TexasCHLforum Day at PSC
- ↳ TexasCHLforum Day at PSC 2008
- ↳ Feedback - 2007 TexasCHLforum Day at PSC
- ↳ 2007 TexasCHLforum Day
- ↳ General Legislative Discussions
- ↳ 2019 Texas Legislative Session
- ↳ Governor's Abbott's "School and Firearm Safety Action Plan"
- ↳ Crimes on Campus
- ↳ Prior Session: 2005 - 2017
- ↳ 2015 Legislative Session
- ↳ 2013 Texas Legislative Session
- ↳ 2013 Calls-To-Action
- ↳ 2011 Texas Legislative Session
- ↳ 2009 Texas Legislative Session
- ↳ 2007 Texas Legislative Session
- ↳ 2005 Texas Legislative Session
- ↳ Goals for 2007
- ↳ Concealed Carry on College Campuses
- ↳ 2017 Texas Legislative Session
- ↳ 2017 Legislative Wish List
- ↳ Federal
- ↳ Prior Year Elections
- ↳ 2012 Texas & Federal Elections
- ↳ Texas - 2008
- ↳ Federal - 2008
- ↳ 2014 Elections