Search found 1459 matches
- Wed May 01, 2013 3:55 pm
- Forum: The "Waiting Room"
- Topic: I guess I'll Join the Party. February Application
- Replies: 272
- Views: 18578
Applied online and mailed materials 2/15...mine still says Fingerprints: Under Review and Background Check : Under Review...this is getting old...
- Wed May 01, 2013 10:19 am
- Forum: LEO Contacts & Bloopers
- Topic: Off Duty Officer and guys recording at wal-mart
- Replies: 85
- Views: 10711
The biggest difference I see between this incident and a traffic stop is as follows... When operating a motor vehicle, it is done under the privilege granted by the state, not a right. This privilege is regulated by a the state using an identification card. You assume the responsibilities when you s...
- Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:36 pm
- Forum: New to CHL?
- Topic: Private company, ie non-govt, and no gun policy
- Replies: 17
- Views: 1112
Remember also, Texas is a "at will" state. A company can fire you for any reason or no reason at all.... It really isn't quite that simple. It is, really...they can fire you for anything or nothing. The reasons for the fire only come into play when they want to deny you unemployment benefits...comp...