Search found 3955 matches
- Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:25 am
- Forum: General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion
- Topic: TAC-CON 2021: Who Is Going?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2333
Tac-Con tends to sell out months in advance. The block of rooms in the host hotel sold out in a matter of hours. This year, the timing and finances worked out for me.
I believe the vote is today and I read the democrats will boycott the vote. Typical democrat move. Wall Street Journal https://www.wsj.com/articles/amy-coney-barretts-nomination-advanced-by-senate-judiciary-committee-11603372845 The Senate Judiciary Committee advanced Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination...
- Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:50 am
- Forum: General Texas CHL Discussion
- Topic: Combined 30.06 & 30.07 signs.
- Replies: 17
- Views: 1034
Ignore and carry on. One caveat I’d add is that I would not carry openly in a place that has already signaled anti gun stance. I’d try and avoid such place altogether, but if I absolutely must go in for whatever reason, I’d keep it concealed. :iagree: :iagree: This sign does not use "language ident...