The wait is finally over!

Places to practice & train

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
ddstuder
Posts in topic: 3

The wait is finally over!

Post by ddstuder »

After 3 long years of being on the waiting list, I finally received a call from Dallas Pistol Club!

:anamatedbanana :thewave :hurry: :woohoo

I live less than 4 miles from there, and am looking forward to joining this fine club!

It will be much easier to test out my handloads!
Guns are like parachutes, if your ever in a situation that you need one and you dont have one, you'll probably never need one again.

J Wilson
Posts in topic: 1

Re: The wait is finally over!

Post by J Wilson »

Did Ya get the call last night?
I got the call and had to turn the membership down on account of my bad health.Being outside doesn't make my breathing any easier.I hated to do it because I have also waited for 3 years.I used to belong when it was Dallas Pistol and RevolverClub

Topic author
ddstuder

Post by ddstuder »

Yes, I was called Tuesday night.
I missed their email earlier because it went to my spam folder.

Walked into BPS Grapevine today and they had a whole cart full of 22LR (Rem Thunderbolt), and I bought my allowed 3 boxes.

Between DPC and scoring the 22LR, I feel like I won the lottery! :mrgreen:
Guns are like parachutes, if your ever in a situation that you need one and you dont have one, you'll probably never need one again.

ske1eter
Posts in topic: 1

Post by ske1eter »

Just don't be in my way when I come out to shoot.............j/k. :biggrinjester: Congrats on getting into the club. It's nice to have a place where you can actually draw from the holster and shoot faster than one shot per second.

Now you'll have to come out to some of the various matches that take place out there, if you haven't done so already. The matches are open to anybody, members or not, but I don't think most people know that.

Topic author
ddstuder

Post by ddstuder »

I'll try not to get in your way! :cool:

I'm also a member of a shooting lease down south of town and I can do all my draw fire and rifle practice there, but it is 35 miles away. :shock:

DPC is only 4 miles from my house. :thumbs2:

I'm heading over there in the morning to watch some matches. I have a friend that is getting his son started on matches with his Ruger 22/45.

Return to “Shooting Ranges”