Grapevine-First Indoor Hunting Shooting Center Coming to Gra

Places to practice & train

Moderator: carlson1

Post Reply
User avatar

Topic author
z_clark
Junior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:40 am
Location: Grapevine TX

Grapevine-First Indoor Hunting Shooting Center Coming to Gra

#1

Post by z_clark » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:17 pm

I found very little info on the web about this possible new range in Grapevine. I did find a help wanted advert for the place, so maybe it is the real deal. This report states that it will be opening Sept 2013. Any body have any more info? Locaton?

http://www.grapevinetxonline.com/2013/0 ... ine-texas/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by z_clark on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar

Beiruty
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 9153
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:22 pm
Location: Allen, Texas

Re: America’s First Indoor Hunting Shooting Center Coming to

#2

Post by Beiruty » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:21 pm

z_clark wrote:I found very little info on the web about this possible new range in Grapevine. I did find a help wanted advert for the place, so maybe it is the real deal. This report states that it will be opening Sept 2013. Any body have any more info? Locaton?

http://www.grapevinetxonline.com/2013/0 ... ine-texas/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sweet, :hurry: :hurry: :drool: :drool:
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

User avatar

Wes
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 885
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:02 pm
Location: Ft Worth
Contact:

Re: America’s First Indoor Hunting Shooting Center Coming to

#3

Post by Wes » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:55 pm

First I've heard of it, can't believe its opening this September. I will definitely have to check this pace out.
Alliance Arsenal - Firearms and transfers in north Ft. Worth

User avatar

Topic author
z_clark
Junior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:40 am
Location: Grapevine TX

Re: Grapevine-First Indoor Hunting Shooting Center Coming to

#4

Post by z_clark » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:19 pm

A bit of google time and I found the address of 1960 Enchanted Way Grapevine, TX 76051. The other side of 121 from Bass Pro Shops. I'll have to do a drive by next time I am in the area.

As separate topic, Grapevine is getting a brewery this fall! :cheers2: http://www.grapevineontap.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My wife and I really enjoy living in Grapevine.

User avatar

RoyGBiv
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 7940
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:41 am
Location: Fort Worth

Re: America’s First Indoor Hunting Shooting Center Coming to

#5

Post by RoyGBiv » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:22 pm

Beiruty wrote:
z_clark wrote:I found very little info on the web about this possible new range in Grapevine. I did find a help wanted advert for the place, so maybe it is the real deal. This report states that it will be opening Sept 2013. Any body have any more info? Locaton?

http://www.grapevinetxonline.com/2013/0 ... ine-texas/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sweet, :hurry: :hurry: :drool: :drool:
:iagree: Sweet!
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Image
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

User avatar

PUCKER
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 1386
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:05 pm
Location: Grapevine, TX

Re: Grapevine-First Indoor Hunting Shooting Center Coming to

#6

Post by PUCKER » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:37 pm

z_clark wrote:A bit of google time and I found the address of 1960 Enchanted Way Grapevine, TX 76051. The other side of 121 from Bass Pro Shops. I'll have to do a drive by next time I am in the area.

As separate topic, Grapevine is getting a brewery this fall! :cheers2: http://www.grapevineontap.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My wife and I really enjoy living in Grapevine.
Looking forward to both! :cheers2: Yes, this is a GREAT place to live! :cheers2:


wws75077
Junior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:29 pm

Re: Grapevine-First Indoor Hunting Shooting Center Coming to

#7

Post by wws75077 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:32 pm

Here is the link to the Sportsman Shooting Center in Grapevine. The grand opening will be 09/21/2013.

http://www.sportsmanshootingcenter.com

Post Reply

Return to “Shooting Ranges”