Question about psc renewal

Places to practice & train

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
big 54r
Posts in topic: 3

Question about psc renewal

Post by big 54r »

I'm due to renew at psc but I had to extend my nra membership...I did so and waited for this month's American Rifleman to come in.. but it hasn't shown on my membership mag label yet so I would like to know if I can send a copy of my pink receipt in with a postal money order for my dues...I received a renewal letter from psc last month. I certainly want to keep my membership even though with my work schedule a fun day at the range is a distant memory! :lol:

Teamless
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Question about psc renewal

Post by Teamless »

You can go online to the NRA website, and take a screenshot of your membership information which includes your expiration date
League City, TX
Yankee born, but got to Texas as fast as I could! NRA / PSC / IANAL

Topic author
big 54r

Post by big 54r »

Unfortunately I don't have a cc at the moment and honestly I may not get another one hence the postal money order as payment...I would like to mail payment tomorrow.

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Skiprr »

Teamless was talking about taking a screenshot of your NRA member webpage showing your membership status information.

Personally, I think you may want to email the PSC Membership Director, explain your situation, and get a recommendation of how to proceed direct from the source.

I don't want to post the email address in the public Forum, but you can go to http://www.psc-range.com/, click "Contacts" on the top menu, and find it from there. If you'd rather PM me, I can send the address to you.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Topic author
big 54r

Post by big 54r »

yes I would like the address...thanks skiprr pm on the way.

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Skiprr »

big 54r wrote:yes I would like the address...thanks skiprr pm on the way.
PM sent. And I'm in much the same boat as you. I live in the Cypress area, so a round trip to PSC isn't a thing undertaken lightly. But it's such a phenomenal range, managed by good and dedicated people, that I'd never even consider letting my membership lapse.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Return to “Shooting Ranges”