NO more FGC for me!

Places to practice & train

Moderator: carlson1

Grundy1133
Posts in topic: 1

Re: NO more FGC for me!

Post by Grundy1133 »

sounds like a place I wouldn't frequent... if anyone is looking to build an indoor range somewhere, Cooke County needs an indoor range pretty bad... Even Denton County. The closest one to me is red river firearms in sherman (grayson county) and every time ive been 2-3 of their 10 lanes (yes only 10 lanes) are shut down... The staff are nice enough but they charge by the hour. even their "members" pay hourly (at a discounted rate) and their ammo/gun prices are kinda steep... I'm currently looking for a new indoor range to frequent that isn't 50 miles away from where I live... When its 115 outside, outdoor ranges are just too hot for me. i had heat exhaustion about a decade ago and ever since then i've been extremely sensitive to heat so for me an indoor range during the summer is a must and I drive around saying "man that would be the PERFECT place to put a shooting range" or "If I had the money I'd build an indoor range right there!" there's all kinds of land out here that is for sale with nothing but trees on it. So if anyone wants to open up a range cooke county could be a prime location. :thumbs2:
NRA Member

Return to “Shooting Ranges”