New Range In Dallas

Places to practice & train

Moderator: carlson1

flechero
Posts in topic: 3

Re: New Range In Dallas

Post by flechero »

Glad to hear that, so many ranges say they own it once it hits the floor. :grumble

Topic author
RJKlein1960
Posts in topic: 5

Post by RJKlein1960 »

flechero wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:38 pm
AndyC wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:58 pm I went there this afternoon[/img]
Did you note if they had a brass retention policy or if could you sweep up and keep your own?
I am not sure about that... I don't reload so we just swept everything into a pile before we left.

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

flechero wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:16 pm Glad to hear that, so many ranges say they own it once it hits the floor. :grumble
That is aggravating. What is even more aggravating is when those same ranges ban aluminum and steel cased ammo. Last time I checked, the casings aren't going to damage the range, regardless of what they are mode from, so that always seems to just be laziness on top of greed, at least to me.

Just factor in the added "brass fee" when deciding which range to choose. At around 10 cents, or more, per case, it quickly adds up.

flechero
Posts in topic: 3

Post by flechero »

Soccerdad1995 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:25 pm
flechero wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:16 pm Glad to hear that, so many ranges say they own it once it hits the floor. :grumble
That is aggravating. What is even more aggravating is when those same ranges ban aluminum and steel cased ammo. Last time I checked, the casings aren't going to damage the range, regardless of what they are mode from, so that always seems to just be laziness on top of greed, at least to me.

Just factor in the added "brass fee" when deciding which range to choose. At around 10 cents, or more, per case, it quickly adds up.
Agreed... I haven't shot at a range that keeps all the brass in years.

Return to “Shooting Ranges”