Shoot Point Blank Range

Places to practice & train

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
PPQ85
Posts in topic: 1

Shoot Point Blank Range

Post by PPQ85 »

They are building a new range in Lewisville, west side of 35, just south of Corporate! Anyone have experience with them?

Tom

Grayling813

Re: Shoot Point Blank Range

Post by Grayling813 »

I’ve been to the one in Arlington a few times. Good facility, friendly employees, nice selection of rental firearms and lots of firearms for sale.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

PPQ85 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:53 pm They are building a new range in Lewisville, west side of 35, just south of Corporate! Anyone have experience with them?

Tom
I shot at the one in NRH once in a while. I believe that our member extremist works there....or he used to anyway. It’s a pretty decent facility. Range goes out to 25 yards, and they allow center fire rifles and shotguns (slugs only).
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

extremist

Post by extremist »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:46 pm I shot at the one in NRH once in a while. I believe that our member extremist works there....or he used to anyway. It’s a pretty decent facility. Range goes out to 25 yards, and they allow center fire rifles and shotguns (slugs only).
Still do yes. The Lewisville store should open in September and it's going to be a big store - but only have 20 lanes @ 25 yards each.

We will still have more lanes than them and Arlington, 22 lanes.
TX LTC Instructor, NRA Endowment Life Member, USPSA CRO
NRA Handgun/Rifle/Shotgun/Home Firearm Safety, Chief Range Safety Officer

Return to “Shooting Ranges”