NBC News credits NRA for support of Trump.

Discussions and announcements related to the NRA.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1

NBC News credits NRA for support of Trump.

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

This is almost too hard to believe, but it's true! Wow, what a rare moment of candor.
Chas.

https://iqmediacorp.com/ClipPlayer/?Cli ... 6410ed3fa8

gthaustex
Posts in topic: 2

Re: NBC News credits NRA for support of Trump.

Post by gthaustex »

I heard the same thing from several relatives who saw this.

TexasJohnBoy
Banned

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

:hurry: :anamatedbanana
TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

Clintons never learned from the 1994 ban, the consequences of their 2ndA agenda. The SCOTUS vacancies are online, enough said.
Long live the 2ndA.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

If HRH hadn't attacked gun rights she likely would be the president elect right now. They really will never learn.

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Money well spent by sending to NRA! :patriot:

Now to send TSRA some in preparation of 2017 Legislative session! :txflag:
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

allisji

Post by allisji »

so glad that I and my wife because Endowment members this year. I'm glad that our contributions helped the cause.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

BigGuy

Post by BigGuy »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:If HRH hadn't attacked gun rights she likely would be the president elect right now. They really will never learn.
That was the crack that pried me away from the Dems. Then, once I started really looking, I couldn't believe I was ever in that camp. I'm trying to dial it back, but I'm almost giddy. It's all I can do to not gloat. But I don't think gloating will advance anything useful.

JerryK

Post by JerryK »

so glad that I and my wife because Endowment members this year. I'm glad that our contributions helped the cause.
Diddo

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

The NRA commercials were slick and brilliant. They pulled us in, and and delivered the message. Certainly better quality and more convincing than what was produced by either candidates. It was a good statement for both Trump and the NRA itself.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

LabRat

Post by LabRat »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:This is almost too hard to believe, but it's true! Wow, what a rare moment of candor.
Chas.

https://iqmediacorp.com/ClipPlayer/?Cli ... 6410ed3fa8
Very true. I waited for the Ah Ha! moment and it came with the comment "They (The NRA) just bought a Supreme Court seat."

Hillary was selling political capital and favors for million$..but nothing on that....right down to the loss.

LabRat
This is not legal advice.
People should be able to perform many functions; for others and for themselves. Specialization is for insects. — Robert Heinlein (Severe paraphrase)

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

Who'd have thought? Obama described tens of millions of Americans as (implied to be ignorant) people stubbornly clinging to their bibles and their guns. Hillary Clinton took up the mantle and called all Trump supporters deplorable and irredeemable.

How could those messages possibly have resulted in such a shocking election result?

Well, guess what. I am the NRA. Millions of us are the NRA...not yet enough, but millions. We are law-abiding, productive citizens of this great country who respect honesty, integrity, self-reliance, hard-fought freedom, and who believe the Constitution of the United States is the defining, irrefutable cornerstone of the republic.

I am forever thankful that the NRA's message and its focus is on the Second Amendment. You will never see the NRA taking a published stance on illegal immigration, international trade agreements, transgender bathrooms, or a multitude of other political or social issues. You will also never see the NRA argue for a repeal or modification of the U.S. Constitution.

But the slogan "America's First Freedom" brings it home. Before it was ever codified in the Articles, it was the possession and use of private arms by the Colonists that won this nation. "Militia" was any group of civilians who were willing to defend their lands, homes, and families. The very reason we consider George Washington to be the founder of the nation is that he understood the standing army was insufficient, that he needed to rally every good man with a gun.

I have never met an NRA member who didn't believe every article and amendment of the Constitution was important and immutable.

Those political elites who believed themselves to be above the law, those who believed themselves to be above we plebiscites who work hard in an office or on a farm or at a wellsite to earn a productive living, those who felt they were so in control that executive orders would become de facto law, those who felt they could impune the very integrity and Constitution of this nation:

Comeuppance.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

Skiprr wrote:Who'd have thought? Obama described tens of millions of Americans as (implied to be ignorant) people stubbornly clinging to their bibles and their guns. Hillary Clinton took up the mantle and called all Trump supporters deplorable and irredeemable.

How could those messages possibly have resulted in such a shocking election result?

Well, guess what. I am the NRA. Millions of us are the NRA...not yet enough, but millions. We are law-abiding, productive citizens of this great country who respect honesty, integrity, self-reliance, hard-fought freedom, and who believe the Constitution of the United States is the defining, irrefutable cornerstone of the republic.

I am forever thankful that the NRA's message and its focus is on the Second Amendment. You will never see the NRA taking a published stance on illegal immigration, international trade agreements, transgender bathrooms, or a multitude of other political or social issues. You will also never see the NRA argue for a repeal or modification of the U.S. Constitution.

But the slogan "America's First Freedom" brings it home. Before it was ever codified in the Articles, it was the possession and use of private arms by the Colonists that won this nation. "Militia" was any group of civilians who were willing to defend their lands, homes, and families. The very reason we consider George Washington to be the founder of the nation is that he understood the standing army was insufficient, that he needed to rally every good man with a gun.

I have never met an NRA member who didn't believe every article and amendment of the Constitution was important and immutable.

Those political elites who believed themselves to be above the law, those who believed themselves to be above we plebiscites who work hard in an office or on a farm or at a wellsite to earn a productive living, those who felt they were so in control that executive orders would become de facto law, those who felt they could impune the very integrity and Constitution of this nation:

Comeuppance.
Amen!
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Return to “National Rifle Association”