NRA Firearm ins

Discussions and announcements related to the NRA.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
ET-Ret
Posts in topic: 3

NRA Firearm ins

Post by ET-Ret »

I am wondering if anyone know if the terms on the firearm ins have changed . I am coming up on renewal
and It looks like the life member rate is the same as a yearly member. First $2500 was free and a reduced rate
for every $1000 there after. Looks like the last time ins was discussed on the forum was 2016.
thanks ET-ret

mrvmax
Posts in topic: 1

Re: NRA Firearm ins

Post by mrvmax »

I’m an NRA recruiter and I asked about the insurance since the info about it was no longer on the NRA website. I was told that the details are under review and have not hear anything else. I’ll email back and ask if there are any updates.

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Were I to buy such insurance, it'd be NRA's.

Topic author
ET-Ret

Post by ET-Ret »

I got to looking and found the form used in my buying the INS the first time. Its looks like the change only affected the
reg member and not the life member. what i see is the member rate reduced to the life rate with a min. amount of ins.
setting the origination at $50. plus a fee for writing. I should be getting a bill in the email in the next few days and I will update.
thanks for the reply.
The NRA ins was at least 30% cheaper than my house ins rider. (State Farm Ins Co.)
ET-ret

Topic author
ET-Ret

Post by ET-Ret »

Got a email withe the bill and it looks like about the same as last year. Two items that caused me to scratch my
head were a $2.00 tax and a fee for $.03.
I had read some bad stuff on the net because of NY.
If any finds anything out between now and the 15 of Dec please post.
ET-ret

flechero

Post by flechero »

ET-Ret wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:38 pm I got to looking and found the form used in my buying the INS the first time. Its looks like the change only affected the
reg member and not the life member. what i see is the member rate reduced to the life rate with a min. amount of ins.
setting the origination at $50. plus a fee for writing. I should be getting a bill in the email in the next few days and I will update.
thanks for the reply.
The NRA ins was at least 30% cheaper than my house ins rider. (State Farm Ins Co.)
ET-ret
Last time I looked at it was about 10 yrs ago and at that time the State Farm writer was pretty cheap...

What is the per/$1000 rate now with NRA I am going to review all my policies next month and would rather get an NRA product if the rate is competitive.

Thanks!

Return to “National Rifle Association”