IN: 'Multiple victims' in shooting at FedEx facility in Indianapolis

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Flightmare
Posts in topic: 4

Re: IN: 'Multiple victims' in shooting at FedEx facility in Indianapolis

Post by Flightmare »

philip964 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:32 pm Seems that is taking a while to release this persons name.
I'm good with not releasing the person's name. We need to stop making these people famous.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

rtschl
Posts in topic: 3

Post by rtschl »

Flightmare wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:39 pm
philip964 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:32 pm Seems that is taking a while to release this persons name.
I'm good with not releasing the person's name. We need to stop making these people famous.
:iagree:

I think the media is responsible for making these criminals famous which then appeals to a certain faction of people who idolize them. It's hard to fathom that the Columbine killers, Parkland murderer, Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, etc. all got/get fan mail. Their names should not be hidden from the public but their faces and names should be shown/mentioned briefly and later references only to the act(s) they are accused of.

With our current media environment that wants to frame any violence that involves a firearm a certain way they will bury the story and suspect if it doesn't fit the narrative they want, but run non stop stories if it does.
Ron
NRA Member

rtschl

Post by rtschl »

Firearm was a 410 gauge pump shotgun and suspect named. I can't blot out the name from the link, so it is just a link to twitter post by Angela Ganote of Fox59 in Indianapolis.

https://twitter.com/angelaganote/status ... 2271383552
Ron
NRA Member

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 2

Post by crazy2medic »

It was probably an AR-410
So the reason the news isn't screeching from the rooftops is it doesn't fit their narrative!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Lena
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Lena »

Is the 410 confirmed? I could not find anything there earlier.
Race
Religion
Photo
Seems much is omitted for some reason
Stay Safe

AndyC1911

Post by AndyC1911 »

rtschl wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:51 pm Firearm was a 410 gauge pump shotgun and suspect named. I can't blot out the name from the link, so it is just a link to twitter post by Angela Ganote of Fox59 in Indianapolis.

No - that was a shotgun that was taken from him previously when he was suicidal; one of the reasons he was known to the police.

I've read they collected 2 rifles at the scene - don't know what they were yet.

rtschl

Post by rtschl »

AndyC1911 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:35 pm
rtschl wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:51 pm Firearm was a 410 gauge pump shotgun and suspect named. I can't blot out the name from the link, so it is just a link to twitter post by Angela Ganote of Fox59 in Indianapolis.

No - that was a shotgun that was taken from him previously when he was suicidal; one of the reasons he was known to the police.

I've read they collected 2 rifles at the scene - don't know what they were yet.
Ugh... I misread what she was stating. Thanks for catching that Andy.
Ron
NRA Member

philip964
Posts in topic: 7

Post by philip964 »

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/f ... cott-hole/

Pix of the kid. Almost as psychotic looking as the kid from Sandy Hook.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 6

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philip964 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:40 pm https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/f ... cott-hole/

Pix of the kid. Almost as psychotic looking as the kid from Sandy Hook.
The only thing missing is the face tat.

philip964
Posts in topic: 7

Post by philip964 »

Think with a look like that and a last name of Hole, he got picked on in high school?

wheelgun1958

Post by wheelgun1958 »

I'd like to know just where he managed to find 410 shells.

K.Mooneyham
Posts in topic: 2

Post by K.Mooneyham »

At the risk of sounding like one of those "conspiracy theorists", I've become convinced that the online world of social media allows severely disgruntled individuals with mental issues to be "groomed" (egged on or even bullied) to commit these heinous mass crimes. "Hey, that's terrible what happened to you, you should do something about it. You know, those people deserve to pay for what they did to you", that sort of thing. That sort of manipulation could really take a toll on a troubled and confused individual. We all know there are some very unscrupulous people out there who would have no problems doing that, there have been a few cases where young people were talked into harming themselves. There are over 100 million firearms owners in the USA. The overwhelming majority simply wouldn't do that sort of thing, even if angry. Maybe a relative handful might want to take out their anger on a specific person, or persons, but not just random people. However, someone who is both angry and has mental issues might do it, especially if they were egged on by someone.

Syntyr

Post by Syntyr »

K.Mooneyham wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:49 pm At the risk of sounding like one of those "conspiracy theorists", I've become convinced that the online world of social media allows severely disgruntled individuals with mental issues to be "groomed" (egged on or even bullied) to commit these heinous mass crimes. "Hey, that's terrible what happened to you, you should do something about it. You know, those people deserve to pay for what they did to you", that sort of thing. That sort of manipulation could really take a toll on a troubled and confused individual. We all know there are some very unscrupulous people out there who would have no problems doing that, there have been a few cases where young people were talked into harming themselves. There are over 100 million firearms owners in the USA. The overwhelming majority simply wouldn't do that sort of thing, even if angry. Maybe a relative handful might want to take out their anger on a specific person, or persons, but not just random people. However, someone who is both angry and has mental issues might do it, especially if they were egged on by someone.
Yep! Just because you are paranoid doesn’t mean they aren’t out to get you!

Social media has become a wasteland of those seeking affirmation. It’s all about the views, likes and shares. They take pictures of their food as if 30minutes later they won’t remember they ate. They share in the hopes of building a life everyone is jealous of. The perfect meal. The perfect skin. The perfect vacation or car.

But it’s all a facade. Underneath they are all craven and desperate. Most of them will climb on top of you if it means they can see out of the hole. When they are unable to be a part of the in crowd it causes anxiety, depression and addiction. It’s all fake and false. As Yoda would say it’s the path to the dark side. I feel sad for todays kids. They are growing up interconnected, high speed, glued to the world of information and yet absolutely alone.
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

Topic author
Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

Syntyr wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:05 pm
K.Mooneyham wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:49 pm At the risk of sounding like one of those "conspiracy theorists", I've become convinced that the online world of social media allows severely disgruntled individuals with mental issues to be "groomed" (egged on or even bullied) to commit these heinous mass crimes. "Hey, that's terrible what happened to you, you should do something about it. You know, those people deserve to pay for what they did to you", that sort of thing. That sort of manipulation could really take a toll on a troubled and confused individual. We all know there are some very unscrupulous people out there who would have no problems doing that, there have been a few cases where young people were talked into harming themselves. There are over 100 million firearms owners in the USA. The overwhelming majority simply wouldn't do that sort of thing, even if angry. Maybe a relative handful might want to take out their anger on a specific person, or persons, but not just random people. However, someone who is both angry and has mental issues might do it, especially if they were egged on by someone.
Yep! Just because you are paranoid doesn’t mean they aren’t out to get you!

Social media has become a wasteland of those seeking affirmation. It’s all about the views, likes and shares. They take pictures of their food as if 30minutes later they won’t remember they ate. They share in the hopes of building a life everyone is jealous of. The perfect meal. The perfect skin. The perfect vacation or car.

But it’s all a facade. Underneath they are all craven and desperate. Most of them will climb on top of you if it means they can see out of the hole. When they are unable to be a part of the in crowd it causes anxiety, depression and addiction. It’s all fake and false. As Yoda would say it’s the path to the dark side. I feel sad for todays kids. They are growing up interconnected, high speed, glued to the world of information and yet absolutely alone.
I've always thought that the term "social media" was rather ironic. It has resulted in people being less social.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

BigGuy

Post by BigGuy »

Flightmare wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:52 pm
I've always thought that the term "social media" was rather ironic. It has resulted in people being less social.
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Return to “The Crime Blotter”