Plano: Leftists Dox Texas Man Who Confronted Gun-Toting BLM Goons Blocking Traffic

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 7

Plano: Leftists Dox Texas Man Who Confronted Gun-Toting BLM Goons Blocking Traffic

Post by Paladin »

Leftists Dox Texas Man Who Confronted Gun-Toting BLM Goons Blocking Traffic in Plano

Looks like rioting and deadly conduct are now ok in Plano.

Is Elm Fork is helping communist rioters to train?

https://twitter.com/EFJBGC?ref_src=twsr ... l-rises%2F
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

striker55
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Plano: Leftists Dox Texas Man Who Confronted Gun-Toting BLM Goons Blocking Traffic

Post by striker55 »

Mobs don't rule, police should shut them down. People like Pelosi think it's okay, I bet if Pelosi was stuck in traffic the police would clear the road.

flechero

Re: Plano: Leftists Dox Texas Man Who Confronted Gun-Toting BLM Goons Blocking Traffic

Post by flechero »

He's a racist for telling them to get out of the road...... but they are peaceful while outfitted in body armor and helmets/pads, etc., pointing a gun at him with finger on the trigger. :headscratch

What if an ambulance had been stuck there and patient dies???

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

Paladin wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 11:18 am Leftists Dox Texas Man Who Confronted Gun-Toting BLM Goons Blocking Traffic in Plano

I assume you are referring to Elm Fork Shooting Range. Elm Fork Shooting Range has nothing to do with Elm Fork Elm Fork John Brown Gun Club. Elm Fork John Brown Gun Club is just a radical group on Twitter and has no physical location as far as I can tell (they are a just a bunch of twits). Their Facebook page was removed 8 months ago. If a progressive entity such as FB removed them that says a lot.

Here's Elm Fork Shooting Range.
https://elmfork.com/
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Topic author
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

puma guy wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 11:39 am
Paladin wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 11:18 am Leftists Dox Texas Man Who Confronted Gun-Toting BLM Goons Blocking Traffic in Plano

I assume you are referring to Elm Fork Shooting Range. Elm Fork Shooting Range has nothing to do with Elm Fork Elm Fork John Brown Gun Club. Elm Fork John Brown Gun Club is just a radical group on Twitter and has no physical location as far as I can tell (they are a just a bunch of twits). Their Facebook page was removed 8 months ago. If a progressive entity such as FB removed them that says a lot.

Here's Elm Fork Shooting Range.
https://elmfork.com/
Elm Fork John Brown Gun Club shows their location as "Occupied Comanche Land" By that they appear to mean Dallas Texas. As they are armed, apparently they are training somewhere.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

K.Mooneyham
Posts in topic: 2

Post by K.Mooneyham »

As always, I put a huge portion of the blame on the mass news media machine. IF they weren't on the side of these terrorists, they would denounce things like this. Instead, they go out of their way to call the police "racists", and to denigrate anyone who attempts to defend his or her self. As my grandpa would have said, they aren't worth a plugged nickel. :grumble

Hoodasnacks

Post by Hoodasnacks »

If they are wearing body armor and carrying guns (and pointing them at a person who is just trying to drive legally on the road), we need to shut this down fast. It is not protected speech to block a busy intersection.

What do these people actually want? If I remember right, the officers involved in the particular incident were all fired and charged with a crime. What could you want further that isn't just vigilante executions, totalitarian control, or pure anarchy? This isn't a protest.

The question then is...what is it?

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

We need to make it a felony to intentionally block traffic. This is a terroristic threat if there ever was one. Allow an exception for true emergency situations, but otherwise make it a felony with a minimum 1 year prison sentence. And if someone commits this felony while armed, make it a minimum of a 5 year prison sentence.

We also need to clarify that it is completely legal to drive at a slow rate of speed (<5 mph) through any group of people that is trying to block the flow of traffic. If they can't get out of the way of a vehicle that is basically idling forward, then they want to get run over.

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Topic author
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Hoodasnacks wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 12:37 pm If they are wearing body armor and carrying guns (and pointing them at a person who is just trying to drive legally on the road), we need to shut this down fast. It is not protected speech to block a busy intersection.

What do these people actually want? If I remember right, the officers involved in the particular incident were all fired and charged with a crime. What could you want further that isn't just vigilante executions, totalitarian control, or pure anarchy? This isn't a protest.

The question then is...what is it?
Leftist Terrorism

Topic author
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Flightmare wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:31 pm
From the video it is clear the man in question was #1 so aggressive another armored rioter was holding him back, #2 wearing body armor, #3 wearing a full face covering with sunglasses, #4 had the weapon pointed at the motorist at full extension while moving towards the motorist aggressively. #5 continued to be aggressive.

From the radios and coordination the entire operation is clearly a very organized, provoked event. BLM can not claim self defense per § 9.31 Self-Defense when they provoked the incident but the police have declined to take action.

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Paladin wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:37 pm
Flightmare wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:31 pm
From the video it is clear the man in question was #1 so aggressive another armored rioter was holding him back, #2 wearing body armor, #3 wearing a full face covering with sunglasses, #4 had the weapon pointed at the motorist at full extension while moving towards the motorist aggressively. #5 continued to be aggressive.

From the radios and coordination the entire operation is clearly a very organized, provoked event. BLM can not claim self defense per § 9.31 Self-Defense when they provoked the incident but the police have declined to take action.
They not only provoked the confrontation, but were also in the process of committing a crime. If they can claim self defense, then we definitely need to change the laws on that.

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

I agree that those who were blocking traffic should be charged with a crime. It's crazy that only ONE side was charged. AG Ken Paxton has chimed in as well.
184677579_4051478678247277_5073473467510158722_n.jpg
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Topic author
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Flightmare wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 4:14 pm I agree that those who were blocking traffic should be charged with a crime. It's crazy that only ONE side was charged. AG Ken Paxton has chimed in as well.

Outstanding letter!!! :txflag: :patriot:

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Paladin wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 4:35 pm
Flightmare wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 4:14 pm I agree that those who were blocking traffic should be charged with a crime. It's crazy that only ONE side was charged. AG Ken Paxton has chimed in as well.

Outstanding letter!!! :txflag: :patriot:
Question - when citizens suffer harm as a direct result of local authorities refusal to enforce the law, do those citizens have any recourse against such authorities? Can someone who effectively suffered false imprisonment prevail in a civil suit against the city of Plano?

If the answer is no, then do we have any recourse short of expecting citizens to directly protect themselves from criminals like the thugs in Plano?

Return to “The Crime Blotter”