Plano: Leftists Dox Texas Man Who Confronted Gun-Toting BLM Goons Blocking Traffic

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 6

Re: Plano: Leftists Dox Texas Man Who Confronted Gun-Toting BLM Goons Blocking Traffic

Post by Flightmare »

While the initial responding officer was Plano PD, this was in Frisco and not Plano.

That being said, I've been disappointed with comments made by the Plano PD chief and have expressed that disappointment with city council.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 7

Re: Plano: Leftists Dox Texas Man Who Confronted Gun-Toting BLM Goons Blocking Traffic

Post by Paladin »

The Plano Police chief chose sides a while back:

JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

cirus
Posts in topic: 2

Post by cirus »

I'm glad I live out in the country. You boys in the big city better have plenty of ammo or an escape route.

Jeff B.
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Jeff B. »

I’m sending an email tonight to Ken Paxton asking what he’s planning to do to get the assault charge against the motorist dismissed.

They’re lucky there wasn’t a full on shoot out there. You pull a gun on someone (especially in Texas) don’t be surprised to get shot. As the Antifa gunman found in Austin when he pointed his AK at the Uber Driver that turned out to be carrying and an active service member.

Plano needs to decide if it’s an extension of Dallas and it’s radical left progressive agenda or a decent place to live.

Jeff B.
Don’t ever let someone get away with telling you that no one wants to take your guns. - Joe Huffman

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

cirus wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 7:52 pm I'm glad I live out in the country. You boys in the big city better have plenty of ammo or an escape route.
Now that is something we can agree on. I miss some conveniences from time to time, but I don't miss any of that kind of big-city garbage.

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

on news this morning the letter from the plano pd was pretty bad. they wanted to negotiate with blm

and what did they want, for police to arrest the traffic blockers??

ummm YES arrest them for violating state law about blocking intersections and traffic. ken paxton basically stated this as well

blm wants to dox the guy that got in their face for blocking traffic, plus the cop DID zip, not even close to his job.
if the big guy gets harmed, its all on plano. i see a lawsuit easy.
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 4

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

powerboatr wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:43 pm on news this morning the letter from the plano pd was pretty bad. they wanted to negotiate with blm

ummm YES arrest them for violating state law about blocking intersections and traffic. ken paxton basically stated this as well

blm wants to dox the guy that got in their face for blocking traffic, plus the cop DID zip, not even close to his job.
The police Chief is obviously a racist sympathizer with BLM. He needs to be fired. A police chief is suppose to ENFORCE the law. Not play politics with it.

dlh
Posts in topic: 1

Post by dlh »

Maybe the guy charged with the class C assault should demand a jury trial...just sayin....
Please know and follow the rules of firearms safety.

denwego

Post by denwego »

It has also been reported over social media platforms that a protestor pointed a firearm at the male subject that confronted the crowd. These reports are false. A protestor pointed an electronic control device at the male subject in an effort to protect the female from being further assaulted by the male. Officers on scene confirmed that the device was not a firearm. Electronic control devices can be purchased without a permit or license and the person who pointed the device did not commit a criminal offense by doing so. We have included a photo of the person holding the device.
Oh man, they should start pointing Tasers at cops, considering it's neither a crime nor a threat. See how far that gets 'em.

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:48 pm

The police Chief is obviously a racist sympathizer with BLM. He needs to be fired. A police chief is suppose to ENFORCE the law. Not play politics with it.
You might try telling that to Art Acevado. I'm guessing he won't be listening. I'd further guess than Chief McMannis and Chief Chacon would not be listening either. Perhaps I'm selling them short but I figure if they tried arresting BLM protestors in their respective cities, they would be looking for new jobs.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

cirus

Post by cirus »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:48 pm
powerboatr wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:43 pm on news this morning the letter from the plano pd was pretty bad. they wanted to negotiate with blm

And thats why you won't be able to depend on all LE to be on our side when gun control is inacted. Politics and paychecks.

OneGun

Post by OneGun »

Mob rule has replaced the rule of law!! This needs to be reversed. I have no problem with peaceful assembly, but not creating mayhem. Blocking traffic in all directions creates a safety hazard. The lone cop was not doing his job. He was enabling the BLM group that was blocking traffic.
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

philip964

Post by philip964 »

If I lived there, I’d think about moving.

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Flightmare »

OneGun wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:21 pm Mob rule has replaced the rule of law!! This needs to be reversed. I have no problem with peaceful assembly, but not creating mayhem. Blocking traffic in all directions creates a safety hazard. The lone cop was not doing his job. He was enabling the BLM group that was blocking traffic.
The lone cop was outnumbered and was waiting for backup to arrive. Crowd was dispersed within 7 minutes of him showing up. I do agree that those who were illegally blocking traffic need to be charged. Tolerating bad behavior only encourages it in the future. I was discussing this with a council member tonight who is in agreement.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Jeff B.
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Jeff B. »

Flightmare wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 10:33 pm
OneGun wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:21 pm Mob rule has replaced the rule of law!! This needs to be reversed. I have no problem with peaceful assembly, but not creating mayhem. Blocking traffic in all directions creates a safety hazard. The lone cop was not doing his job. He was enabling the BLM group that was blocking traffic.
The lone cop was outnumbered and was waiting for backup to arrive. Crowd was dispersed within 7 minutes of him showing up. I do agree that those who were illegally blocking traffic need to be charged. Tolerating bad behavior only encourages it in the future. I was discussing this with a council member tonight who is in agreement.
They’ve got some great video to identify and charge those who were illegally holding those on the road...

Or is that only something done to the traditional Americans protesting the radical progressive left?

Jeff B.
Don’t ever let someone get away with telling you that no one wants to take your guns. - Joe Huffman

Return to “The Crime Blotter”