FL: 10 yo begs dad to take him for driveby shooting with paintball gun, gets shot for realz...

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
ELB
Posts in topic: 2

FL: 10 yo begs dad to take him for driveby shooting with paintball gun, gets shot for realz...

Post by ELB »

...AND then run over by his own dad.

https://www.fox13news.com/news/pd-flori ... ntball-gun

Son's condition unknown. Father charged with child neglect with great bodily harm and felony stupid.
USAF 1982-2005

howdy
Posts in topic: 1

Re: FL: 10 yo begs dad to take him for driveby shooting with paintball gun, gets shot for realz...

Post by howdy »

What could have possibly gone wrong doing something like that?
Texas LTC Instructor
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Life Patron Member TSRA Member
USMC 1972-1979

03Lightningrocks

Re: FL: 10 yo begs dad to take him for driveby shooting with paintball gun, gets shot for realz...

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

My GOSH! What kind of father does such a stupid thing? If the boy survives he should never be back with that man.

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

like the man says.....you cant fix stupid

unreal what people think is cool as parents
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

If I read it right, the 28-year-old semen donor drove his 10-year-old creation....? Is anybody good at arithmetic here?

67N20

Post by 67N20 »

Actually the Dad’s age is 26 according to the article.

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

Took a brief look at the comments on the Miami Herald story. Of course, there were people on there defending the dad, and talking trash about the man who used a firearm to defend his home. Insane.

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

And todays Darwin Award goes to :banghead:
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

Jose_in_Dallas

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

I read this story last night. what the heck was the father thinking that this was OK to do.

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Was this some type of prank gone wrong? Like egging a house, but with paintballs instead of eggs?

I can somewhat understand a 10 year old making the mistake of thinking this was a good idea. But what the heck is wrong with the kid's dad? That adult should definitely be going to jail for child endangerment if nothing else.

jason812

Post by jason812 »

At least this kid knows who is father is and is spending time with him.

That's sarcasm...
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

Topic author
ELB
Posts in topic: 2

Post by ELB »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:19 pm My GOSH! What kind of father does such a stupid thing? If the boy survives he should never be back with that man.
I would not be surprised to find out that drive-by shootings may be a family tradition... :banghead:
USAF 1982-2005

OneGun

Post by OneGun »

I have no words for this one.....
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

Return to “The Crime Blotter”