Officials negotiating with man reportedly holding people hostage at a Colleyville, Texas, synagogue

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

philip964
Posts in topic: 8

Re: Officials negotiating with man reportedly holding people hostage at a Colleyville, Texas, synagogue

Post by philip964 »

On MSM Xiden said he got the guns from the “street”.

Did say it was a terrorist act.

FBI said man did not target Jewish community.

Congregation went through Terrorist defense training earlier.

May be why they escaped on their own, when they saw the opportunity.

Same office that arrested oath keepers earlier.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Officials negotiating with man reportedly holding people hostage at a Colleyville, Texas, synagogue

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Here is my Twitter thread on the subject. Warning…in 3 of the 19 posts in the thread, I used an expletive.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

srothstein
Posts in topic: 2

Post by srothstein »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:22 pm Here is my Twitter thread on the subject. Warning…in 3 of the 19 posts in the thread, I used an expletive.
Thanks, TAM. You make some good points in your thread, especially about the presence of churches and no other synagogues there.

And the most important point, IMO, was that the FBI has outlived any possible reason to keep it. Whether it is corrupt or incompetent may be debatable, but either way it needs to go. I pointed this episode out to my wife and she agreed that they must be crazy if they think anyone will believe the "We don't know his motive yet" claim. He made a very specific demand to get a prisoner released. In my career in law enforcement, we called that a clue. I know what his motive was.
Steve Rothstein

Paladin
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:21 pm
FBI said man did not target Jewish community.
They blatantly lie every time they open their mouth. They have less than Zero credibility. Defund the FBI. Their transparent prejudice has no place in America. The organization has no place in a Free society.

ETA quote/link:
“He was singularly focused on one issue, and it was not specifically related to the Jewish community,” FBI Special Agent Matthew DeSarno said.
Jews {rightfully} upset by FBI remark on his motive
Last edited by Paladin on Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Akram's brother Gulbar posted on Facebook that the suspect, from the industrial town of Blackburn in the north of England, suffered from mental illness and said relatives had spent all night at a Blackburn police station "liaising with Faisal, the negotiators, FBI etc."
https://news.yahoo.com/biden-calls-texa ... 05567.html

These facts fit the long pattern of synthetic terror:
The Terror Factory: Inside the FBI's Manufactured War on Terrorism

The fact that a synagogue which is known to be light on security was chosen is one fact suggesting targeting.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:23 pm

They should both resign immediately.

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:22 pm Here is my Twitter thread on the subject. Warning…in 3 of the 19 posts in the thread, I used an expletive.
Excellent.

I'm afraid about this too.....
Boy are they going to be unpleasantly surprised some day.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

In case there was ever any doubt the FBI lied about rescuing the hostages:

How Rabbi Charlie Cytron-Walker's training helped fellow hostages survive the Texas synagogue attack
"In the last hour of our hostage crisis, the gunman became increasingly belligerent and threatening," Cytron-Walker said a statement provided to CNN.

Fortunately, the rabbi knew what to do. He told CBS he waited for the right moment before throwing a chair at the assailant — buying enough time for himself and two others to run out.

..."We are alive today because of that education."

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Paladin wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:33 pm In case there was ever any doubt the FBI lied about rescuing the hostages:

How Rabbi Charlie Cytron-Walker's training helped fellow hostages survive the Texas synagogue attack
"In the last hour of our hostage crisis, the gunman became increasingly belligerent and threatening," Cytron-Walker said a statement provided to CNN.

Fortunately, the rabbi knew what to do. He told CBS he waited for the right moment before throwing a chair at the assailant — buying enough time for himself and two others to run out.

It appeared from the video, that he chased them with his gun and appeared at the door fully exposed with his gun pointed at them. It did not appear that he was fired on and he disappeared inside the building afterwards.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:07 pm
Paladin wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:33 pm In case there was ever any doubt the FBI lied about rescuing the hostages:

It appeared from the video, that he chased them with his gun and appeared at the door fully exposed with his gun pointed at them. It did not appear that he was fired on and he disappeared inside the building afterwards.
Yes. The "elite HRT" that train at great public expense exclusively for this exact mission failed to shoot the terrorist as he was pointing his pistol at the fleeing hostages.

Terrorist had a criminal and mental health record

The brother also said Malik Faisal Akram did not have known connections to the North Texas community and questioned how his brother was able to travel into the U.S. He noted that Malik Faisal Akram had been known to counterterrorism police in Britain

Our government let this man into the US

TomV
Posts in topic: 1

Post by TomV »

In Texas, Cytron-Walker is well known for his outreach to community members -- regardless of their background or religion, local leaders said.

The Islamic Center of Southlake said Cytron-Walker brought sweets to their Eid festival and attends festivities during the Islamic holy month of Ramadan, former center president Shahzad Mahmud said.

Mahmud said the rabbi and his wife have been friends of the Islamic center since "day one."
This is from an article I just read. It sounds to me like the rabbi and the muslim community get along just fine. Not the broad brush of hate that some wish to paint with.
http://www.3atatraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 5

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

TomV wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:46 pm
In Texas, Cytron-Walker is well known for his outreach to community members -- regardless of their background or religion, local leaders said.

The Islamic Center of Southlake said Cytron-Walker brought sweets to their Eid festival and attends festivities during the Islamic holy month of Ramadan, former center president Shahzad Mahmud said.

Mahmud said the rabbi and his wife have been friends of the Islamic center since "day one."
This is from an article I just read. It sounds to me like the rabbi and the muslim community get along just fine. Not the broad brush of hate that some wish to paint with.
Well we know what that friendship did for him this weekend. Islam wants all Jews dead... No if and or buts. They have wanted them all dead for thousands of years. It will never change. Watch your back would be my first recommendation. I don't live in LaLa land. The Lions and the Sheep will never lie together.

wheelgun1958

Post by wheelgun1958 »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:35 pm
TomV wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:46 pm

Well we know what that friendship did for him this weekend. Islam wants all Jews dead... No if and or buts. They have wanted them all dead for thousands of years. It will never change. Watch your back would be my first recommendation. I don't live in LaLa land. The Lions and the Sheep will never lie together.
Islam hasn't existed for thousands of years. It originated in the 7th century CE.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”