Rising Crime -White House Press Secretary laughs and jokes about it.

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
puma guy
Posts in topic: 1

Rising Crime -White House Press Secretary laughs and jokes about it.

Post by puma guy »

WH Press Sec Psaki laughs and makes jokes about the rise of crime in the US. Also jokes about those concerned being in an alternate universe. Can you say "irony" Jen? Since anyone with a scintilla of intelligence knows you are definitely not living in ours.

KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

philip964

Re: Rising Crime -White House Press Secretary laughs and jokes about it.

Post by philip964 »

She is really the best press secretary I have ever seen. She doesn't get flustered or mad or anything. She lies constantly and gives amazing answers to every question she is given. Most times what she says doesn't match the question, but she does it in a way that makes Xiden look competent. I wish Trump had some one this good.

If I was Trump I would use her for press secretary in three years.

I bet Xiden could die in three months from natural causes and she could convince us all he was alive and still President for the remainder of his term.

She will make the landslide in the mid terms a good thing for Xiden and the Democrats. You watch.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Paladin »

LOL,

Psycho liar Jen lectures others on people sadly "watching an alternate universe".... while gaslighting about how her party is not soft on crime after the 2020 riots and looting.

That video is rich.

You could do a case study on psychopathology based on that clip alone.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Lets face it, we are in an abusive relationship with the criminals who stole the 2020 election.

They are following the classic pattern of abuse:

-Creates a situation that will cause a blowup (i.e. blocking a roadway)

-Labels the victim with generally insulting terms (racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, etc)

-Blames the victim for all the abuser’s troubles and failures (lets face it the Marxists are losers who are looking to blame someone else for their personal failings)

-Yells at the victim

-Threatens physical violence and retaliation against the victim, children or other family members

-Accuses the victim of being violent if victim acts in any way to protect themself

-Questions victim's sense of reality

-Forces economic dependency

-Puts down or denies the victim’s history, heritage, faith, values

-Breaks personal items that have sentimental value to victim as a message that abuser can break victim too

Any of that sound familiar??? Its past time for the divorce.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Can we use the abused victim defense when we retaliate for being abused?
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

anygunanywhere wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:45 pm Can we use the abused victim defense when we retaliate for being abused?
It won’t be necessary. We can simply refer them to "On This Date: April 19, 1775".

THEY are the ones who're going to need a legal defense.

As to Psaki, I call her Baghdad Bobbie.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

philip964 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:15 pm She is really the best press secretary I have ever seen. She doesn't get flustered or mad or anything. She lies constantly and gives amazing answers to every question she is given. Most times what she says doesn't match the question, but she does it in a way that makes Xiden look competent. I wish Trump had some one this good.

If I was Trump I would use her for press secretary in three years.

I bet Xiden could die in three months from natural causes and she could convince us all he was alive and still President for the remainder of his term.

She will make the landslide in the mid terms a good thing for Xiden and the Democrats. You watch.
This holds a whole lot of truth. I can have my mind totally made up and in about five minutes she has me wanting to change parties. :rules:

JustSomeOldGuy

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

Peppermint Patty as Baghdad Bob....
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:51 pm As to Psaki, I call her Baghdad Bobbie.
:smilelol5: :smilelol5: :smilelol5:

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

It looks like Baghdad Bobbie is gonna have to think of some new creative lines for what's coming next:

‘America Is Next’: US Truckers Mobilizing Convoy To Washington DC, White House ‘In Full Panic’

The original Baghdad Bob skipped town when the game was up. Hope Uncle Joe has room in the helicopter for her. :biggrinjester:

flechero

Post by flechero »

Paladin wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:06 am It looks like Baghdad Bobbie is gonna have to think of some new creative lines for what's coming next:

‘America Is Next’: US Truckers Mobilizing Convoy To Washington DC, White House ‘In Full Panic’

The original Baghdad Bob skipped town when the game was up. Hope Uncle Joe has room in the helicopter for her. :biggrinjester:
Truckers just need to tell them that the cargo is undocumented voters and they will be ushered right on down Pennsylvania Ave.!

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Head of the national president of the Fraternal Order of Police responds to Baghdad Bobbie
...called her comments “very wrong.”

“She [Psaki] may feel safe in the White House, one of the most protected buildings in the United States, but not everyone feels safe in their workplace,” Patrick Yoes said in a statement. “The world we find ourselves in is dangerous and is becoming increasingly more so. Tens of thousands of people have been the victims of crime this month alone and some of them never made it back home.

“There are many reasons for this escalating violence in many of our communities, and one of them is agenda-driven prosecutors who have gone rogue,” Yoes added. “Many of them are refusing to bring charges against so-called ‘low-level’ or ‘nonviolent’ offenders. Under their leadership, which has been abhorrent in many cases, many violent offenders don’t stay in jail—they’re back on the streets and free to commit more crimes. That is the universe in which I, and millions of Americans, live in.”

“Pretending violent crimes are part of some other reality will not help victims,” Yoes concluded. “Ms. Psaki owes them an apology.”

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

I refuse to listen to Biden, Harris, Psaki, or any other Democrat speak anymore. I read a synopsis later somewhere. It's all lies, anyway.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”