Biden's Porous Border Killed As Many People In One Day As the Last 11 U.S. Mass Shootings Combined

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Rafe
Posts in topic: 6

Biden's Porous Border Killed As Many People In One Day As the Last 11 U.S. Mass Shootings Combined

Post by Rafe »

Texas-Mexico border chaos: At least 46 migrants found dead in San Antonio inside 18-wheeler, reports say
https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-mexico ... an-antonio
At least 46 undocumented migrants were found dead in a tractor-trailer in San Antonio, Texas and more than a dozen were hospitalized, authorities said.

Crews were at the 9600 block of Quintana Road where an 18-wheeler containing up to 100 migrants inside was found abandoned, Fox San Antonio reported. The discovery is part of what is believed to be a human smuggling operation.

"This is nothing short of a horrific human tragedy," San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg said Monday night near where the location where the tractor-trailer was found.
The last 7 recorded mass shootings in the U.S., including Uvalde, totaled 45 deaths.
Last edited by Rafe on Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

philip964
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Biden's Porous Border Killed More People Today Than the Last 7 U.S. Mass Shootings Combined

Post by philip964 »

Rafe wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:13 pm Texas-Mexico border chaos: At least 46 migrants found dead in San Antonio inside 18-wheeler, reports say
https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-mexico ... an-antonio
At least 46 undocumented migrants were found dead in a tractor-trailer in San Antonio, Texas and more than a dozen were hospitalized, authorities said.

Crews were at the 9600 block of Quintana Road where an 18-wheeler containing up to 100 migrants inside was found abandoned, Fox San Antonio reported. The discovery is part of what is believed to be a human smuggling operation.

"This is nothing short of a horrific human tragedy," San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg said Monday night near where the location where the tractor-trailer was found.
The last 7 recorded mass shootings in the U.S., including Uvalde, totaled 45 deaths.
You have a policy that works, you purposely change the policy for political reasons, their blood is on your hands.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Biden's Porous Border Killed More People Today Than the Last 7 U.S. Mass Shootings Combined

Post by Paladin »

We know Biden is all about power and money. But this IS the proof.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.news18.com/news/world/texas ... 52303.html

Steak seasoning poured on dead bodies to conceal smell.

How many Afghanies have died from Xiden’s policy.

If someone dies from a Xiden policy and the press doesn’t report it, then it really didn’t happen.

Topic author
Rafe

Post by Rafe »

philip964 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:27 am https://www.news18.com/news/world/texas ... 52303.html

Steak seasoning poured on dead bodies to conceal smell.
Nothing to see here. Just another day at the border, which of course is of no importance to the rest of the United States. Otherwise, President Biden or his appointed Border Czar, Vice President Kamala Harris, certainly would have visited the border sometime during the 16-plus months they've been in office.

Topic author
Rafe

Re: Biden's Porous Border Killed More People Today Than the Last 10 U.S. Mass Shootings Combined

Post by Rafe »

The body count is now up to 50.

https://abc13.com/46-bodies-found-aband ... /12000540/

That means the number of deaths exceeds the number of deaths in the last 10 mass shooting incidents in the U.S. combined. That total is 47. Number 11 would be Sacramento, CA, with 6 deaths. Let's pray that the number of deaths from this horrific illegal immigrant event near San Antonio does not exceed 52.

parabelum

Re: Biden's Porous Border Killed More People Today Than the Last 10 U.S. Mass Shootings Combined

Post by parabelum »

But the top headline on Fox right now is the phony “hearing” about Jan 6th…
Fox is becoming increasingly one of the media must avoids for me.

Topic author
Rafe

Post by Rafe »

Death toll now at 51, with some survivors still in critical condition. The tally is 39 men and 12 women, but I've seen no information about ages. We know four of the survivors are children, so it seems probable that some of the dead are, as well.

My prayers are with their souls and their families. They didn't deserve this. What they deserved was to believe that only legal immigration would be permitted and not have risked their lives. It was the murderous cartel coyotes who deserved to be locked in that truck. And I agree with Greg Abbott: the blood is on Biden's hands.

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2022/06 ... west-side/

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Rafe wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:51 pm Death toll now at 51, with some survivors still in critical condition. The tally is 39 men and 12 women, but I've seen no information about ages. We know four of the survivors are children, so it seems probable that some of the dead are, as well.

My prayers are with their souls and their families. They didn't deserve this. What they deserved was to believe that only legal immigration would be permitted and not have risked their lives. It was the murderous cartel coyotes who deserved to be locked in that truck. And I agree with Greg Abbott: the blood is on Biden's hands.

What is hard for me to understand is what kind of person the driver of that truck was. He just leaves the truck sitting with people locked in it? For goodness sakes, he could have at least opened the door so they could get out.

BigGuy

Post by BigGuy »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:48 pm
Rafe wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:51 pm Death toll now at 51, with some survivors still in critical condition. The tally is 39 men and 12 women, but I've seen no information about ages. We know four of the survivors are children, so it seems probable that some of the dead are, as well.

What is hard for me to understand is what kind of person the driver of that truck was. He just leaves the truck sitting with people locked in it? For goodness sakes, he could have at least opened the door so they could get out.
:iagree: THIS !!! :iagree: I cannot get my head around that kind of evil. Even if it had been adult males it would feel less offensive. But for Gosh sake! Women and children??? I can't imagine the scene when that low life stands before his creator for judgement. I'll bet he'd love to be in the 170° trailer with his victims compared to where he'll likely spend eternity.

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

BigGuy wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:28 am
03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:48 pm

:iagree: THIS !!! :iagree: I cannot get my head around that kind of evil. Even if it had been adult males it would feel less offensive. But for Gosh sake! Women and children??? I can't imagine the scene when that low life stands before his creator for judgement. I'll bet he'd love to be in the 170° trailer with his victims compared to where he'll likely spend eternity.
They don't care, they work for one of the cartels. You know, the group that regularly murders untold numbers of folks and dumps them in random places near the border? The ones who sell untold weight of pills with fentanyl, so deadly that millions could die? A "few folks" locked in a trailer like that means nothing to them, in the least. Evil incarnate.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/texas-trucking-c ... 26396.html

Truck was cloned.

Had mechanical problems.

Topic author
Rafe

Re: Biden's Porous Border Killed As Many People In One Day As the Last 11 U.S. Mass Shootings Combined

Post by Rafe »

https://abc13.com/san-antonio-migrant-d ... /12003507/

The death roll has now risen to 53 of the 67 migrants in the truck; 40 male and 13 female. Still no specifics about relative ages. Some had no identification at all and one had a stolen ID. As of now, 37 have been potentially identified but confirmation has to come from other countries.

The truck driver was apprehended after trying to pretend he was one of the illegal immigrants. Two others have also been detained in connection with the horror.

Of the dead, it's believed 27 were from Mexico, 14 from Honduras, 7 from Guatemala, and 2 from El Salvador.

mayor

Re: Biden's Porous Border Killed As Many People In One Day As the Last 11 U.S. Mass Shootings Combined

Post by mayor »

Topic author
Rafe

Post by Rafe »

150 migrants found being smuggled in 18-wheeler in Walmart parking lot in Del Rio
https://abc13.com/18-wheeler-smuggling- ... /12142432/
Border patrol officials said the truck was stopped at a Walmart parking lot in Del Rio with 150 people inside, including a family with a young child. The temperature was over 100 degrees in the truck, agents said....

A total of 37 people are in custody.
So, one gathers that only people suspected in arranging the smuggling are in custody? The other 75.3% of the 150 illegals were...logged and released? Only one of the 150 was a child? What percentage were unaccompanied males?

Yet NYC whines, threatens to meddle with the Texas gubernatorial election, and demands federal assistance to assimilate just a few busses of illegals from the southern border, usually with about 40 per busload.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”