The 2nd Amendment and transgenderism

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 3

Re: The 2nd Amendment and transgenderism

Post by anygunanywhere »

philip964 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:44 pm 03Lighteningrocks wrote in Mean Streets of Houston the following:

“My issue with Transgenders owning firearms is that they are all suffering from a mental condition know as gender dysphoria. Mentally unstable people should not be allowed to purchase firearms. It is no different than allowing a serial killer or a mentally incapacitated drug addict to purchase firearms. It is th same reason we should not allow a domestic violent child abuser or spousal abuser to own a firearm. They are far more likely to use the weapon to extract violence on the public with a firearm. For the record, the last four "active shooters" were all suffering from gender dysphoria and chose to extract revenge on those they perceive as their enemies. I don't give a good golly darn how much the woke attempt to characterize gender dysphoria as normal human behavior. Nothing could be further from the truth. The reason people suffering from this mental condition are attempting to indoctrinate our children as young as 5-6 years old is to make a sickness common enough to justify their own mental instability. If gender dysphoria is a normal human condition, there is no need to indoctrinate children to accept it as an option. These kids are very susceptible to adult cohercian. For christs sake, children believe in Santa Clause, the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny. Scientist who claim ridiculous theories about it being something that happens in the womb are full of crap. It is a mental condition and accepting it is just as insane and misguided as accepting serial killers and child abusers.”

I personally know two transgender women, they are normal except for this decision they made. They just like anyone else should be able to own and carry guns in Texas. Both pass the eye test and have no face tattoos.

I agree that transgender persons are more likely to commit suicide than non trans people. I have heard up to 50%. Up until a few years ago I believe transgenderism was considered a mental disorder not sure that is the case today.
Phil, are your tranny friends women who think they’re men or men who think they’re women? I’m having some difficulty keeping up with the libtard mentally deranged definitions.

Individuals who insist they are something they are not are not normal. When it is said they are normal in every way except then they are not normal. They are abnormal.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 4

Post by philip964 »

anygunanywhere wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:49 am
philip964 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:44 pm 03Lighteningrocks wrote in Mean Streets of Houston the following:

“My issue with Transgenders owning firearms is that they are all suffering from a mental condition know as gender dysphoria. Mentally unstable people should not be allowed to purchase firearms. It is no different than allowing a serial killer or a mentally incapacitated drug addict to purchase firearms. It is th same reason we should not allow a domestic violent child abuser or spousal abuser to own a firearm. They are far more likely to use the weapon to extract violence on the public with a firearm. For the record, the last four "active shooters" were all suffering from gender dysphoria and chose to extract revenge on those they perceive as their enemies. I don't give a good golly darn how much the woke attempt to characterize gender dysphoria as normal human behavior. Nothing could be further from the truth. The reason people suffering from this mental condition are attempting to indoctrinate our children as young as 5-6 years old is to make a sickness common enough to justify their own mental instability. If gender dysphoria is a normal human condition, there is no need to indoctrinate children to accept it as an option. These kids are very susceptible to adult cohercian. For christs sake, children believe in Santa Clause, the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny. Scientist who claim ridiculous theories about it being something that happens in the womb are full of crap. It is a mental condition and accepting it is just as insane and misguided as accepting serial killers and child abusers.”

I personally know two transgender women, they are normal except for this decision they made. They just like anyone else should be able to own and carry guns in Texas. Both pass the eye test and have no face tattoos.

I agree that transgender persons are more likely to commit suicide than non trans people. I have heard up to 50%. Up until a few years ago I believe transgenderism was considered a mental disorder not sure that is the case today.
Phil, are your tranny friends women who think they’re men or men who think they’re women? I’m having some difficulty keeping up with the libtard mentally deranged definitions.

Individuals who insist they are something they are not are not normal. When it is said they are normal in every way except then they are not normal. They are abnormal.
So I will repeat it, transgender in front of of sex means they were born of the sex opposite of what follows transgender. So a transgender woman is a man. A transgender man is a woman.

Abnormal, but not necessarily dangerous. As social media has pointed out, cross dressing has existed on the stage, screen and television since the beginning. Tom Hanks first roll was playing a woman on television.

I tend towards libertarian. People need freedom. But children is where I draw a line. Children don’t need to be confused about this. No treatment or surgery till they are 18. Period end of story.

Both my acquaintances who are transgender women were this way more than 15 years ago, before it was a “thing”.

Today if you’re at a twenty something party, you have nothing to talk about except your new tattoos, or your sexuality. If you’re normal (sis) with no new tattoos you’re considered boring. This would be especially true in Austin.

wheelgun1958
Posts in topic: 2

Post by wheelgun1958 »

anygunanywhere wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:49 amIndividuals who insist they are something they are not are not normal. When it is said they are normal in every way except then they are not normal. They are abnormal.
Aka queer

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RoyGBiv »

philip964 wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:50 pm I tend towards libertarian. People need freedom. But children is where I draw a line. Children don’t need to be confused about this. No treatment or surgery till they are 18. Period end of story.
I agree with you here... Can't get a tattoo until 18, but, your teacher is going to help you "transition" without informing your parents? Even worse, your parents want to help you get surgery before your emotions have had time to mature?

Some crazy unacceptable stuff going on there...

** CIS.... not SIS...
Cisgender is "same" gender you were assigned at birth.. In Chemistry, "cis" defines an isomer where 2 particular functional groups are on the same side of a defined plane..... It's amazing how something so simple can actually affect chemical function. For example, marijuana... some isomers are intoxicants, some are not... https://elevate-holistics.com/blog/what ... c-isomers/
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Return to “The Crime Blotter”