Gun-Strapping Kids Roam 'Grand Theft Auto'-Style Around St.Louis Suburb

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 2

Gun-Strapping Kids Roam 'Grand Theft Auto'-Style Around St.Louis Suburb

Post by Paladin »

Shocking Video: Gun-Strapping Kids Roam 'Grand Theft Auto'-Style Around St.Louis Suburb
the mayor has been in damage control mode for about a month after open records request revealed private text messages showing a chat with her father in March, in which she said, "Chicago has strict gun laws as well but that doesn't deter gun violence."

Jones is correct. She understands gun control doesn't work. However, public acknowledgment of this failed policy is considered taboo for Democrats.
A guy I used to know once told me that nobody needed a gun for home defense... a baseball bat was all you need... and he never locked his doors. :headscratch

He's lucky he never ran into this crew.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

clarionite
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Gun-Strapping Kids Roam 'Grand Theft Auto'-Style Around St.Louis Suburb

Post by clarionite »

That's 20 minutes from my little sister's office. Thankfully she's retiring in March and will be moving out of there.

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Wow!

Analysis? If this were my home and I were home I'm on the phone with 911 and back away from the door down the hall with my shotgun and 8 rounds of 00 Buckshot with the M4 ready with a 40-round mag. If they bust through the door there goes 8-rounds 00 Buckshot in a couple seconds. Then see what else tried coming down the hall with the M4.

How would you handle this?
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

C-dub wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:12 pm Wow!

Analysis? If this were my home and I were home I'm on the phone with 911 and back away from the door down the hall with my shotgun and 8 rounds of 00 Buckshot with the M4 ready with a 40-round mag. If they bust through the door there goes 8-rounds 00 Buckshot in a couple seconds. Then see what else tried coming down the hall with the M4.

How would you handle this?
I like your plan. :txflag:

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Paladin »

#0 Make sure I've got good locks and a re-enforced front door long before this happens.
#0.5 Train to CSAT Pistol/Rifle Standards and stop the bleed
#1 Make sure I've got a holstered pistol, loaded long-gun in hand, and hard body armor/LBE with spare mags and med kit
#2 Get as much cover and concealment as possible. Don't stand behind the front door.
#3 Call 911
#4 Shoot all that come through the door.

If you can set up a "mantrap" by moving furniture just inside the doorway so they get hung up when they enter it is an advantage. I don't know if I would take the time or make the noise to do so in this scenario.

If they start shooting from the outside of my home, my home's floorplan allows me to engage the threats from inside the house on their flank.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Return to “The Crime Blotter”